The Beginning?!

ForNarniaMC's Avatar ForNarniaMC10/17/14 8:00 pm
1 emeralds 234 4
10/20/2014 9:18 pm
ForNarniaMC's Avatar ForNarniaMC
So you guys know that I have been attacked by thise bloody dolls. After that incident, I deleted that world so nothing can haunt me again. Just 3 hours ago, I wanted to play Minecraft. Before I even started the Minecraft Launcher, I started an AVG scan just to check if I had some haunting viruses. AVG told me that no threats were found, so I felt relieved. When the Mojang screen opened, there was nothing unsusual at first. All of a sudden, a tiny hand appeared and wrote this words,"Beware. You are about to begin" It was near Halloween, so I taught this was some Microsoft easter egg (Remember, Minecraft is now owned by Microsoft). When the Minecraft menu showed up, I watched the animation in the background (since I love how they show a world in the animation). It showed a hill made of soul sand and on it was a portal. The portal looked like a nether portal, except its frame is made of bedrock and its portal block is black. Before I could sau,"WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS!?", I spawned on the exact same hill with the portal in front of me. What is going on!? I did not click a server or world yet. I pressed Tab to see if I was in multiplayer, but nothing showed up. I tried closing Minecraft with the X button, but nothing happens except for the chat that says,"You can't close Minecraft." I tried other I tried all other ways to close Minecraft: Esc, Alt F4, unplugging my computer, of my Wifi. Nothing happened. I just yelled in the chat,"WHO ARE YOU?! LET ME OUT!" Suddenly, I had this idea. I can just walked far, far away. I started walking, but there was this invisble barrier that blocked me. I tried to do other stuff to let the computer battery run out but the battery won't go down. Suddenly, the lights in my house flickered on and off and There were bangings on my doors. I tried to leave the house but my door is locked even when it is opened with a key! Feeling desperate, I tried breaking the windows or destroying my computer. Nothing happens. Its now or never. I jump, no, I leaped into the portal. The loading screen said,"Loading the Beggining..." I spawned in this hilly terrain. It was made out of black soul sand. Creepy music was blaring into my ears. I was struck with blindness (in Minecaft) and The whither and my real face popped up. They both look very realistic. Suddenly, there was a blood curdling scream and the Blood was splattered on the screen. My face now look horrible. Part of the brain was showing up and one of my eye was gone. There was blood everywhere. More and more of my horrible looking faces showed up, along with my friends real faces, which looks ashorrible as me. I quickly open up my chat and said,"STOP!" The screen blacked out. Blood was then splattered onto the screen again. Then there was a low creepy voice that echoed, "Your fate lies ahead... Your fate lies ahead..." And my real creepy head showed up and screamed. Then it echoed again, "Your fate lies ahead..."

Click to reveal
How was my 2nd CreepyPasta?
ForNarniaMC
Level 23 : Expert Ninja