GaryIsFound's Avatar GaryIsFound
I would like an End update, i.e. biomes such as:
End Forest
End Wilds
Blight Forest
The End Valley

End Forest - regular purple forest with the new enderdog mob

End Wilds - Looked like End wilds from minecraft dungeons

Blight Forest - gray forest with endermites (no endermans)

End Valley - With new end sand and occasional valleys and endersends

The biomes would be generated on one end island (even on the small ones)

Structures:

Broken citedal
The structure itself would be gigantic, it would cover the entire surface of the end island. And it would be a gigantic enderman's metropolis. (structure from minecraft dungeons)

Fallen ship
A structure with something like a minecraft dongeons beacon to deter endermans. Besides, it would be shulker boxs instead of shulkers and sometimes damaged elytra.

Ores:

Enderlazm
the new mineral in the end would be to upgrade diamond stuff, it would have 1 main function, it would levitate over the void.

Do you like such a concept?

Would you add anything else?

We have a small problem that the end is supposed to be empty. And that's the point
it is hard for us to keep its emptiness
PigGold16
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pig

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/25/2022 12:27 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
GaryIsFound
I just love minecraft Ubdates
08/24/2022 11:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Miner
Dermugettum
There's a lot of ways the End could be updated. I think there should be some lime green blocks, plant life, and other things in conjunction with purple, much like the Nether's red and blue colors added in the Nether Update. What I don't want to see are the Enderlings from Minecraft: Dungeons. I think the clone/cousin mobs has been overused at this point, and I'd rather have a diverse range of creatures and biomes for the End, rather than islands overpopulated by tall figures shambling around. I personally think the Enderlings designs look really bad.

On another note, I've been hearing that some are hoping 1.20 will be an End Update. After Mojang's bad choices as of recently however, I think they're not ready to pull one off yet. They need to recover from their mistakes in 1.17-1.19.1 first and work their way back to being a caring and competent development team.
07/17/2022 7:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Nimiro
I think an End Update should add some scary things.
07/06/2022 3:19 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Baconator
cookedporkbacon
I hope they make enderpigs that bite us and teleport away
07/05/2022 4:44 pm
Level 38 : Artisan uwu
SEfaught
cant wait for the end ubdate too
07/05/2022 3:51 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Steve
Stevolotl
i want either and end update, for them to finish the combat update or an optimization update.
07/05/2022 3:14 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Birb
pinkpenguin
hi im a mod maker i cna make this into a mod but you have to shout it out on your wall on pmc PigGold16
07/06/2022 2:30 am
PigGold16
I do not understand on what wall and what to write on that wall
07/05/2022 2:56 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Miner
XdMuster
Ben yapı ve yağmacı güncellemsi iyi olur ayrıca yanda iksir ve yemek güncellemesi çok iyi olurdu :)
07/04/2022 2:36 amhistory
Level 42 : Master Mage
The Great Magispeller
I also want an end update.
Down here is features:
BIOMES
Mainland - Another version of end wastes,but do't spawn ender dragons(No longer as a BOSS)
End wastes - Just like nether wastes,but with unique ores and structures
Chorus jungle - A place with many chorus plants
End forest - With end trees and end animals
Void lake - WIth end dust and new liquid:Void syrup,Enter void syrup will get new effect:Corruption
Glow forest - Shiny place with Shiny shrooms and trees
Crystal peaks - Super shiny mountains with rainbow crystals
STRUCTURES

Fallen ship - Broken end ship lost at End wastes
Broken citedal - Just like it in MINECRAFT DUNGEONS,spawns in End wastes,End forest and Chorus jungle(rarer)
Mysterious sacrificial place - Strange structure that can create a portal to End mainland,spawns in End wastes
End village - A village with no mobs lives,spawns in Glow forest,End forest and Chorus jungle
Corruption monument - Spawns in the deep of Void lake,with some guardian's mutanted versions
GEAR

Terrasteel - End version of iron,but can deal corruption damage,armor can protect users from corruption
Enderite - Can upgrade by netherite,with stronger armor toughness,knockback resistance and attack damage
Effect
Corruption - Get more damage from attacks,also decrease max health
07/04/2022 2:37 am
Level 42 : Master Mage
The Great Magispeller
Mobs

Enderlings
(Enderman is also an enderling)(All immue to Corruption)(All hostile)(All can only spawn in end cites and broken citedals)
Splitling - Splits slime to slow enemies,then spin arms to attack
Blastling - Fires bullet deal damage and corruption
Controling - Can control non-enderling mob's mind(Without villagers,illagers and players)to attack their target,also controls end crystals to shoot laser to attack their target,constantly teleports
Watchling - Acts as same in MINECRAFT DUNGEONS
Endersent - Can do gigantic smash damage,also pick up ender eyes to use beam attack with nausea,corruption and slowness effect(Only spawn in broken cidetals)

Others
Corrupted guardian - Guardian that applies corruption and immue to corruption(Hostile)
Corrupted kraken - Giant monster immues corruption and destroys blocks(Hostile to everything without Corrupted guardian)
Phantom - The most annoying mob of MINECRAFT(Hostile)
Endermite - Can teleport and hide in end blocks,immue to corruption(Neutral)
Chorus bug - A mob that can spawn when somebody ates chorus fruit without cooking(Hostile to every non-ender mobs)
Cosmic pig - Purple pig spawns in end forest(Passive)
Glow dragonfly - A dragonfly that glows and hunts endermites and chorus bugs
Mimical slime - Immue to corruption,can copy it's target's weapons and helmets,but they are stupid so they can't use bows and crossbows(Hostile)
07/04/2022 3:08 am
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
Should I make a mod about this? If so, I will and to be quick I will use MCreator only
07/04/2022 2:16 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
MewlovescatzYT249
Well I do agree that the end is supposedly an empty void but still i think there should be something else other than the boring end cities
07/04/2022 1:30 am
PigGold16
We have a small problem that the end is supposed to be empty. And that's the point
it is hard for us to keep its emptiness
07/03/2022 10:00 pm
Level 43 : Master Taco
Tacoperson0
1.9 be like: am I a joke to you?

Me: Yes you are get out of here.
07/03/2022 5:49 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer
Comradeee
End must be updated, but first must be Farming Update.
07/05/2022 1:42 am
PigGold16
Can I think of something?
07/04/2022 2:19 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
mcfloatl
genius mf over here !!!!
07/02/2022 6:26 am
Level 41 : Master Nerd
Kefaku
The end definitely needs an update, just anything to make it more interesting. It has so much potential.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome