The fall (Creepypasta)

TrickshotCat's Avatar TrickshotCat9/15/14 10:57 am
1 emeralds 300 2
7/18/2017 12:31 pm
Kawaii TapuLele's Avatar Kawaii TapuLele
So as far as the title says i like Beta and which version to be exact? 1.7.3 ah the piston update. I like to play it because nostalgia drives me insane. But this story happend literally when beta 1.7.3 came out which is when i played the game in the first place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i was excited to launch my minecraft i had gotten and started it up.
I quickly got chills but didn't care. Minecraft has started and i was so pumped... the blocky art was just what i like in a sandbox/adventure game like minecraft. I went to singleplayer and created a new world called The fall. So after 3 days of learning,crafting and building a nice village and mine and more i felt boredom. So i downloaded the server and did all you need to start it up and also move my save to the server folder. But i shouldn't have done that...

I began playing with my friend i invited and he enjoyed multiplayer more than anything else in the game. We built a castle and an really awesome world. In his place it was night so he had to leave and it was 9:00 pm for me. I kept playing because i had nohting to do... but i shouldn't have done that... I turned fog on tiny as it was getting laggy for some reason. In an attempt to build a giant mountain house i quickly fell down and survived with half a heart but wait... what was that? I saw someone fall...? I still shouldn't have done that. I ignored it because i was gonna die probably and was supposed to finish the giant mountain house. But then... i can't believe what i saw. When i saw this person talk my heart literally stopped. The chat said player dosen't have a name somehow and that's why there's no name for him/her/that/it

Why didn't you come help?

Me: *no reply*

Why are you ignoring me?

Me: *no reply*

Don't... IGNORE ME

Me: What the hell? Who are you?

Why didn't you come help?

Me: Are you the... falling thing?

has left the game

After that i stopped playing it was the most weirdest thing ever. I went to sleep to end up having a nightmare about hearing my voice saying what happend in the chat in a really scary voice while... i heard something else...?

This is what i heard

Come... back...
Don't leave... me...
*breaths*
I woke up in terror and started thinking about what happend... this is how i remember what happend. I did what the voice said because nightmares is a no no to everyone. unless you want scarez4life. I booted up my computer started minecraft and my server to end up going where that "thing" was falling. I went there to end up running out of memory. I couldn't start minecraft anymore because of that annoying error. But then something hit my heart... My grandpa... Now i remember... he died because of falling... but i never got to know how and or where because i was young at the time and dont remember much. Was he supposed to tell me something? I tried booting up minecraft again.. again... and again for it to work. I tried about the 7th time and it booted up! I quickly went to the server again to see the You Died screen. What..? How!? I respawned to see this

Don't forget me... Don't atleast... forget me...

So i see now... he was restless because of me...

But this left me in sadness... and still have nightmares about it...

BE H0NEST!

This was my first MINECRAFT only related creepypasta which means i'm bad at it.
All comments will be 100% hate i'm so sure about it. What yo think about it?
TrickshotCat
Level 1 : New Miner