The Fallen Kingdom (Written Book Trilogy)

Oblivioux's Avatar Oblivioux2/1/16 8:51 pm
2/4/2016 2:44 pm
Oblivioux's Avatar Oblivioux
While listening to the, currently, trilogy of CaptainSparklez. "Fallen Kingdom" "Take Back The Night" & "Find the Pieces" I came to the idea of wanting to write a Trilogy novel of the music. This novel will be more detailed that to that of what the videos showcased. Specifically the Battle Scenes that are shown through the series.

The novel will be a trilogy, featuring all of the songs within the series as stated before. The novel order, however, will be different from the music videos. Which will be explained below upon how the series will fully run.

Book 1 "The Fallen Kingdom: Taking Back The Night"
The First book will depict the events from "Fallen Kingdom" as well as "Take Back the Night." There will be a Prologue showing with the King in a first person perspective after the Kingdom is destroyed.

Book 2 "The Fallen Kingdom: "Finding the Pieces"
The second book will depict the events seen in "Find the Pieces" and only within that song. (The King may show up with another intro)

Book 3 "The Fallen Kingdom: (Unknown Final Title)"
The third, and final book of the trilogy will depict the events in the fourth, unknown song by CaptainSparklez.

This trilogy has no involvement with CaptainSparklez or the rest of the team that created the songs (Unless they come to me saying that they'd love to help out, which I will be perfectly fine if they do!)
Oblivioux
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2016 2:44 pm
Oblivioux
New chapter available on fanfiction! Check the link above.
02/03/2016 5:59 pm
Oblivioux
I think with it being First person, there really isn't any other words to use other than I.
02/03/2016 11:11 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Well, I get that it's first person, was trying to point out you can still keep that view with less usage of it so long as you keep a train of thought. Just a suggestion.
02/03/2016 11:34 am
Oblivioux
Read the Trilogy chapter by chapter!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11768118/1 ... -the-Night
02/03/2016 3:43 pm
Jetra
Pretty good start, could use less I though.
02/02/2016 4:14 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Lava Rider
blubblubwhat
Would love to read that at night!
02/02/2016 3:53 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pig
Dark_Alpha_
you could make one after asking and maybe getting permission from captainsparklez, but if I were you I wouldn't follow the minecraft aspects of the music videos and just go on making it about fictional people instead of blocky characters. This will help the reader relate more to the story and the reader will because of that most likely think it's better than when you use the blocky minecraft things.
02/02/2016 2:10 pm
Oblivioux
I honestly know that I never planned on publishing it, due to those reasons of copyright. I'd love to get your Skype Myra_ so I can talk to you while I'm writing it!

I'm only releasing the prologue to the public for now until I get more written in, and I have a story finished. I'll be uploading it on a popular fanfiction site that everyone should know about.

The Fallen Kingdom: Taking Back the Night (Prologue)
It was long ago since I’ve looked up at that castle up top of the hill that overlooks the village. A lot has changed since that last night for the Kingdom… Most of the castle is destroyed, the bridge connecting the castle to the high tower… destroyed… I look up at the top of the castle seeing the destroyed roof; some of the red cross banners with a yellow background are still left hanging in the wind, but just barely.

I give a sigh, and walk silently through the village looking up and around at all of the destruction and devastation that was once my kingdom. I look down; feeling like this is all my fault, all of these lost lives, all of the devastation… being here gives me some bad flashbacks of that night… watching the village on fire below my feet as people are trying to fight back against the skeletons, zombies, and creepers…

I run my hand gently against a growing bush in the pavement that I am walking on. I close my eyes once feeling all of the smooth leaves against my hand. My hand slides off of the bush and I continue on silently, wishing that I could see everyone’s smiling faces once again. I kept looking around silently, but when I saw a green figure coming out of the corner, I stop in my tracks I almost felt frozen within and I couldn’t move for a good few seconds while I looked at the figure continue to come around the corner, looking away from where I was. I wasn’t going to risk it, I quickly snapped out of it and ran into the alley way that I was right by and I hid behind a pillar that kept the creaking house still up.

I heard the creeper walk past me… I couldn’t help but close my lips and almost feel a tear coming down, I remember seeing one creeper that we took into the Kingdoms jail, the more we can capture the mobs the better we might be at fighting them was always what I thought… I guess that night proved me wrong. It seems like the mobs are scared when they have nowhere to go because when I came up to the cage and poked my finger at the creeper stuck inside the cage it backed way and frantically shook around. I looked to the guards and said “Alright, Take it in.”

I’m finally at my home, the castle. I walk up the cobble stairs silently once more as I look at everything that once was. I was careful to get around all of the broken and fallen ledges of the path and stairs as I entered my home. I place my hands behind my back as I walk down the red and yellow cross that laid out to my throne. Part of the roof had collapsed down into the middle, and I was moving to the right of all of the collapsed parts. As I turned the corner I looked over to see an old armor stand wearing a Diamond chest plate. It had some vines growing through the floor that were rising onto the legs of the stand, and on top of it was my crown. I stop and look right at the crown before grabbing it and softly rubbing away some of the dirt on the Emerald center piece.

I once again moved on, looking at the bridge that I once was. I can see that my wife and son are no longer on the bridge, more than likely they were taken and eaten… or maybe on the off chance someone found them, but I doubt that they lived through the creeper blast that separated me from them. I jump across and look down at the gap between the bridge as I did, seeing the old banner that hung under the bridge on the ground in a jumbled mess of wool. I look at my crown in my right hand, and shake my head as I walked towards the end of the hall and walked up the spiral staircases that lead to the top of the high tower. I look out seeing the Kingdom all ruined… the view never got old, but this one did get old as the Kingdom sat with nature slowly taking control of everything.

As I sat down on the edge of the ruined tower, I look down at the crown again and I softly sang to myself…

I used to rule the world
Chunks would load when I gave the word
Now every night I go stow away
Hide from the mobs I used to slay

They once were terrified
Every time I looked into their eyes
Villagers would cheer my way
For a hero I was, that's what they'd say

One minute we had it all
Next our world began to fall
Away from all that it had once become
They all cried for my help, but I stood there numb

I gaze off into the boundless skyline
Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine
Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield
The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield
And hope one day that this chaos and
Destruction turns for the better
Never a bow in hand
And that was when I ruled the land

It was the creepers and Skeletons
Blew down the doors and boxed us in
Arrows whizzing by like streaks of light
I tried all that I could to stay and fight

As the undead roamed the street
Families broken at my feet
Life itself suspended by a thread
Oh, why is it that I wasn't dead

I gaze off into the boundless skyline
Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine
Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield
The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield
If this battle should leave me slain
I know that Herobrine calls my name
Better to take a stand
And that was when I ruled the land…
02/02/2016 12:51 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
Pretty cool, but you wouldn't be able to publish it because copyright laws are mean. The basic setting/premise idea belongs to Mojang, and the story/character ideas belong to CaptainSparklez. I'd be all over reading this as a fanfiction, though.
If you ever need writing advice, tips, or just want to share your work, I'm always open to PM. I'm writing a book myself and I'd like to see what another author is busy doing. : )
02/02/2016 12:38 pm
Jetra
Honestly a cool idea and surprised nobody's ever thought about it. Only trouble you might have is trying to write with what you're given, so you know, without adding "Mods" unless you plan to explain how you have a pigman with a mace.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome