The most best set of Mine craft book guides.

aghostess's Avatar aghostess11/28/15 9:51 pm
1 emeralds 330 4
12/3/2015 11:13 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Okay!!

I have a set book guide for Minecraft.

This book guide that explains Minecraft and how to improve and advance in your own creative way is amazing!

I have like 7 books of Minecraft.

each book gives out tips and tricks on how to advance better and build better with better idea's.

apparently the book guide shows me how to create enormous structures that everyone would love but it all comes down to the idea's of construction with exploration.

These books help you to guide you to explore.

But my entire question to this topic as this topic needs and answer.

does anyone have a complete Minecraft encyclopedia other then using a wiki to guide themselves through Minecraft.

I I love wikipedia but book guides are great!!

does anyone have owned a great book guide before with Minecraft?

if so please share it here

cheers
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2015 11:01 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I had the Skyrim game guide when our household only had one computer and I couldn't have a guide open all the time. Before that, I'd go to the library and find info I needed off CheatCC, condense it down as much as possible so I only had what I needed, then print that for 50 cents a page.
12/03/2015 11:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
OlivercraftOfficial
At least now it is confirmed that I wasn't the only weirdo back in the day making copies like mad at the local library from the same websites. Too funny!
12/03/2015 11:13 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Did you also bring a notebook with you to transcribe any pieces of info you couldn't afford to print? I did. lol
12/02/2015 10:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
OlivercraftOfficial
Have you tried saving the wiki to PDF and printing your own custom book? In so doing, you yourself could create the greatest Minecraft book ever!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome