THE NEW SKYDOESMINECRAFT, WHAT?

SEANLEMON's Avatar SEANLEMON7/21/13 11:29 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 71
7/21/2013 4:36 pm
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Hey guys a couple of my friends and subscribers have started to give me the nicknaame the new sky. Skydoesminecraft. Well you see what I was wonder was what do you guys think about my videos, are they any good? Do I deserve the title the new sky? Well guys im asking you basically to give me some advice on my videos and maybe tell me what I do good and bad. Thanks guys. Heres my latest video
SEANLEMON
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Charlizard
07/21/2013 4:36 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
SO MANY NOPES. Stop flaming. Stop trolling. Stop quoting large quotes - snip them. Stop double posting. Stop posting stuff in the wrong section. This goes for all of you. I'm locking this and all of you that did any of the things that I said above will be getting warned.
-Rusty-
07/21/2013 4:30 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
"THE NEW SKYDOES MINECRAFT!!! WHAT!?"

-.-, what is with every single darn kid now a day shouting "I IZ BE DE NW [insert famous youtuber here]!!! I IZ AWSUM!!!"

Not to be rude, but

Never.
VelociCraftor
07/21/2013 4:27 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ranger
LITTLE CHILDREN WHY DO YOU TRY TO GET POPULAR ON YOUTUBE?! Actually I haven't even checked out your channel but really, could it be any different from any little sqeaky voiced kid on YouTube who wants to be popular? Please, just leave it to the people who are actually good at what they do and have the ability to make good videos.
K_iGunner
07/21/2013 4:33 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Musician
If children want to make videos on youtube,they can make them.
I mean,i'm only 11, but the truth is my quality is good and i am not as squeaky...
K_iGunner
07/21/2013 4:34 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Musician
Lots of hate coming soon :S
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 4:35 pm
Ok I'm squeaky because I'm going tru puberty
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 4:29 pm
Then why post this YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
-Rusty-
07/21/2013 4:31 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
actually, he might as well

when out there claiming to be the next best thing...

You won't
MusaTheLegend
07/21/2013 4:21 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Necromancer
I feel bad for this guy. To the person who posted this; you should have never posted this thread as your channel was doing perfectly fine. You might have a "low-pitched voice" (which you don't really) but how are you suppose to control that? Puberty? Posting this thread just got you 12 dislikes on the video which you linked us to. 900+ subs, I know it is legit because I see your videos with 100-300+ views and even some with 100+ likes and a lot of comments. Ok, your video quality might be a little "bad" but its at 720p. Maybe try 1080p to make these guys shut up? (sorry for the language). As for your voice, its fine. You are doing good as a YouTube and you should continue. "The New Sky", maybe not, but you are a successful YouTuber. Just a popular Minecraft YouTuber, that is good enough. (900+ subs, lol)
Nytroh
07/21/2013 4:18 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
Whats that song during bow spleef?
David Rain
07/21/2013 4:13 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
Dude, your a gay little 9 year old. Just, no. TheNewSky is a sucky name to me. Get a life kid.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 4:17 pm
My name is SEANINATOR436 not the new sky OK. IF YOU READ THE THREAD YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. Ok LET ME REPEAT I AM NOT CALLED THE NEW SKY MYSUPPORTERS CALL ME THAT
David Rain
07/21/2013 4:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
I read the thread. Get a life.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 4:22 pm
Well then you would know IM NOT CALLED THE NEW SKY IT'S A TITLE FOR THE THREAD OKKKKKKK
Senan
07/21/2013 4:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
Hi, if you want to do a video together or anything like that add me on skype(id: wowhelp12) and check out my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SenanMinecraft
Henry_Jekyll
07/21/2013 4:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
A few things:

1. I don't see very good quality
2. As said before, check your microphone...
3. Can you be any more unoriginal? I think not... Like join the Bionic Army? The New Sky? Just regular old MC videos?....
4. And DON'T make tons of threads saying something like 'Hey, I'm a new youtuber, check out my videos: [Link]' (Even though you have been a youtuber for a while)
MrCreeperXD
07/21/2013 3:57 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Definitely, if you wanna be someone big like sky or antvenom, you need waaaayyy more videos. and popularity.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 4:02 pm
yeah i just started
eccsdee
07/21/2013 3:59 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cake
No offence, this is just a joke, but I had to post this:

tacitAlpaca
07/21/2013 3:54 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Mountaineer
Honestly making original content when you're already doing a pretty common thing (making minecraft videos) is very difficult. The only reason the famous video game commentators are famous is because they got into it when it was still new. They were some of the first out there and a riding the wave of success created by a popular game. If you really want to "make it big" maybe consider finding a game that is less known but has potential to be great. Also, as others have said, the quality of the video is kinda bad as in make it less pixel-y. You kinda seem to be more into it for the popularity rather than just having fun posting with friends. Most of the people who are popular now started out making videos with friends as a joke and uploading it to youtube as a secondary. Now it seems people make videos with the man purpose being to put onto youtube rather than recording a good time with buddies. I'm really not trying to be mean, so sorry if it comes off as harsh, good luck I guess

Also, PS don't start that madness with any Army of sorts. Thats overused and stupid and only unites trolls to go out and flame other YTers
eccsdee
07/21/2013 3:46 pm
SEANLEMONYoutube is becoming something more serious then little kids playing games. People make a living off youtube and they take shit seriously and work hard. They aren't little kids with cameras kicking each other in the nuts or little kids playing games.

I hope you and everyone else who are trying to get Youtube Fame into consideration because Youtube is a place where we exchange videos, and I understand if you were uploading this for your friends (I dont see why, very boring) but saying people label you "The New Sky" even though your content isnt up to par is very misleading.

I'm sure you could trick more people of your kind into subscribing, but like I said, Youtube is for serious content creators and a place where talented people get discovered. SkyDoeMinecraft has many aspects you don't have. Even though he screams into the camera and acts like a 9 year old, thats what everyone likes. That doesn't necessary mean a young person like you can get famous from copying what other people do.

The niche of Minecraft videos is literally full. Your content isn't even upto par with other little kid Minecrafters I see. Even if you try to step your game up, you won't go too far. Making forum posts like this will get you subs, just not subs that like you, only little kids who don't understand what subscribing is.

If you truly have talent, such as working with VFX, I suggest you do what me and my friends did. We where called the next Freddie Wong, and other shit, and HowToBasic commented, and some other youtubers commented on our videos.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pixelstormfilms

It sucks that Youtube is also evolving into a place where there are mainly 5 groups, 1. Serious youtubers (Smosh, Pewds, Nigahiga, JennaMarbles, etc) 2. People who do stupid shit and hope it goes viral. 3. Music and people who want to be discovered. 4. Stupid kids playing Minecraft. 5. People who pirate TV shows/movies + Trailers.

You'll probably never be in the #1 category even if you step your game up. Bottomline, everyone tries to become big playing Minecraft, even I did. But after seeing how full the niche was, I decided to stick with my friends and to PixelStormFilms.

I've been really cruel in this post, but trust me, I tried what you tried, and it doesn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shota007US <--- my "Failed" channel

ya know what im not even going to reply to that[/quote]
You just did[/quote]

That made my day XD[/quote]
why may i ask[/quote]

Not the original comment, the comment that said 'You just did' it made me laugh.
AncientCraftServer
07/21/2013 3:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
I say I enjoyed it! But you cant be the New Sky sorry ):
sam867
07/21/2013 3:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
His video quality is 720p. I don't see anything wrong with his quality.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 3:37 pm
Youtube is becoming something more serious then little kids playing games. People make a living off youtube and they take shit seriously and work hard. They aren't little kids with cameras kicking each other in the nuts or little kids playing games.

I hope you and everyone else who are trying to get Youtube Fame into consideration because Youtube is a place where we exchange videos, and I understand if you were uploading this for your friends (I dont see why, very boring) but saying people label you "The New Sky" even though your content isnt up to par is very misleading.

I'm sure you could trick more people of your kind into subscribing, but like I said, Youtube is for serious content creators and a place where talented people get discovered. SkyDoeMinecraft has many aspects you don't have. Even though he screams into the camera and acts like a 9 year old, thats what everyone likes. That doesn't necessary mean a young person like you can get famous from copying what other people do.

The niche of Minecraft videos is literally full. Your content isn't even upto par with other little kid Minecrafters I see. Even if you try to step your game up, you won't go too far. Making forum posts like this will get you subs, just not subs that like you, only little kids who don't understand what subscribing is.

If you truly have talent, such as working with VFX, I suggest you do what me and my friends did. We where called the next Freddie Wong, and other shit, and HowToBasic commented, and some other youtubers commented on our videos.

It sucks that Youtube is also evolving into a place where there are mainly 5 groups, 1. Serious youtubers (Smosh, Pewds, Nigahiga, JennaMarbles, etc) 2. People who do stupid shit and hope it goes viral. 3. Music and people who want to be discovered. 4. Stupid kids playing Minecraft. 5. People who pirate TV shows/movies + Trailers.

You'll probably never be in the #1 category even if you step your game up. Bottomline, everyone tries to become big playing Minecraft, even I did. But after seeing how full the niche was, I decided to stick with my friends and to PixelStormFilms.

I've been really cruel in this post, but trust me, I tried what you tried, and it doesn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shota007US <--- my "Failed" channel[/quote]
ya know what im not even going to reply to that[/quote]
You just did[/quote]

That made my day XD[/quote]
why may i ask
DragoPug
07/21/2013 3:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
If you think you should name it the new sky then you already are NOT good enough, because you should name your channel something creative.
HKDittrich
07/21/2013 3:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Videos are decent, but nobody can even come close to Sky xD
shota_jellybean
07/21/2013 3:01 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
New sky my ass, ANYONE can make a video with shit quality and play minecraft. I hate little kids trying to become big from playing Minecraft on youtube. It just doesn't work like that. Sure, you have 900 subs from getting little clueless kids like you to subscribe, but with this damn content, you won't go far.

Youtube is becoming something more serious then little kids playing games. People make a living off youtube and they take shit seriously and work hard. They aren't little kids with cameras kicking each other in the nuts or little kids playing games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shota007US <--- my "Failed" channel
Lilalvin
07/21/2013 4:08 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Ever since all the kids watched sky, they thought: "wow! I can make videos like this also! I'll become so famous and be able to play with Sky!" And so, Minecraft kid spam began.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 3:27 pm
ya know what im not even going to reply to that
CleverUserName01
07/21/2013 3:30 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
You just did
eccsdee
07/21/2013 3:35 pm
That made my day XD
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 3:34 pm
now i know why ur called clever
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 3:32 pm
now i know why ur called clever
eccsdee
07/21/2013 3:12 pm
At first when I read this I though about replying about how harsh it was, but after fully reading this - I can see you've made a great point. I'm a film-maker/animator too and I really like your channel - keep up the good work!
pikakill41
07/21/2013 2:21 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Guys piss off! He was telling us that's the nicknames his friends give him,trying to get his channel out there.If you haven't got anything nice to write then don't bother posting.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 2:43 pm
Thanks pika
RajaDavid
07/21/2013 1:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I agree with the title What?
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 2:13 pm
bad or good
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 1:22 pm
in a good way or bad
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 1:08 pm
--Ella--
dancats511If you purposely try to be like him you'll never get famous. Sky just randomly got famous because he started calling gold butter. He said it one day, and boom, next day he's got half a million subscribers and people everywhere calling gold butter. No, think of something original.

Look at his channel, I don't think he can think of anything original. "Bionic Army" in that font that pewdiepie uses all the time to advertise his "Bro Army". His name is suspiciously similar to seananners and his channel is the most generic one imaginable with nothing new at all.

IM SORRY NO THIS IS OUT OF HAND. My name irl is SEAN so I thaught about putting my name as SEANINATOR436 because ill liked the terminator movie. ALSO my friends made banner for me aswell. And back to the seananers thing. Why would i name myself like him it makes it harder for poeple to find me on youtube not easier.
anonpmc691442
07/21/2013 1:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
IgnoreMyPostsIwas10
07/21/2013 1:00 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
If you purposely try to be like him you'll never get famous. Sky just randomly got famous because he started calling gold butter. He said it one day, and boom, next day he's got half a million subscribers and people everywhere calling gold butter. No, think of something original.
shinadafan2012
07/21/2013 1:28 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
Well, I subscribed to him because I like his videos. Not because of Butter.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 1:30 pm
me or sky
R E D A C T E D 1
07/21/2013 1:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Look at his channel, I don't think he can think of anything original. "Bionic Army" in that font that pewdiepie uses all the time to advertise his "Bro Army". His name is suspiciously similar to seananners and his channel is the most generic one imaginable with nothing new at all.
EDIT: Also,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-I5TfmjeT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDI_X7evTUI
Hmmm
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 1:04 pm
im sorry (also not meaning to be rude) did you happen to read this thread i never said OH IM BETTER THAN SKY IM THE NEXT SKYDOESMINECRAFT. No I did say that some of my friends and subscribers have started calling me the NEXT sky. Now let me say that again the NEXT sky. I mean not to steal his thunder or become him
FrozenTeam101
07/21/2013 12:59 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
Yea...No the quality isn't good (mic/video wise) and I also checked the comments and nobody has said that.
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 1:19 pm
i got a lot of private messages
SEANLEMON
07/21/2013 12:11 pm
--Ella--
SEANLEMON
--Ella--It seems alright, but unoriginal and generic, and I hate unoriginal and generic things. The quality is fine and I'm not sure what people are talking about, but you are just another minecraft channel with nothing new to offer.

thank you for your advise it really help by the way what would you personnally sugest I do with my channel you said unoriginal but what would you do

After seeing this:

I no longer wish to help.

hhahahaha lool my friend made that banner for me he wanted that in it
R E D A C T E D 1
07/21/2013 12:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
SEANLEMON
--Ella--It seems alright, but unoriginal and generic, and I hate unoriginal and generic things. The quality is fine and I'm not sure what people are talking about, but you are just another minecraft channel with nothing new to offer.

thank you for your advise it really help by the way what would you personnally sugest I do with my channel you said unoriginal but what would you do

After seeing this:

I no longer wish to help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome