The Tale of Herobrine.

Neite's Avatar Neite3/29/12 5:00 pm
1 emeralds 177 4
3/30/2012 1:39 am
Neite's Avatar Neite
My first Machinima
Neite
Level 52 : Grandmaster Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2012 1:39 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Ninja
Neite
Thanks for the compliments

I'm probably making sequels or other versions of the story as well :p
03/29/2012 7:40 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
SkinHugger
I liked it! seemed very unique and was creative

Go make some more!
03/29/2012 7:16 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
coolcooldude111
I have a story of Herobrine but it's not real

One night. Steve went to go too bed. Then he heard someone at his door. He noticed pressure pads around his house. So he went out. He tried too be careful and not too step on it. But he accidentaly stepped in one. And TNT exploded and killed Steve. The next day everyone heard about the incident. They've heard about it all around the news. Two weeks ago a teenager and his girlfriend has died in the same way, well almost. They both fell into a hole, where there was water. They were supposedly too drown. Later in the day the police found a sign saying "Hope You Had Fun... - Herobrine" Then when digging and found the teenager's bodies.

This serial killer is on a rampage. He's the ghost of Notch's brother. He's hunting everyone on Minecraft. We'll get more news about the horrifying Herobrin-

Herobrine: Don't you dare say my name or else you'll get hunted next... my next target is coolcooldude111 then Notch...
*News Channel Suddenly Breaks For A Week*

Me (Coolcooldude111): Well this is bad, I'm gonna get hunted by Herobrine... *steps on TNT trap from Herobrine by accident* Oh no! *dies*
Herobrine: I told you. Don't say my name. Or you're next...

Notch: Well this is gonna take long. I have took take out Herobrine again. He's ruining the Minecraft world! We have too get him out of Minecraft! By brother has ruined my game... we'll get revenge!

Too Be Continued... (When I feel like continueing it)

03/29/2012 7:03 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Mountaineer
SlurpDurp
It is very cool! I liked it, and the end part startled me a bit. I thought it was a little bit too short, but it was cool, nonetheless. Good job.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome