...Vaht. (Strange idea I had)

Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox3/29/14 7:35 pm
1 emeralds 148 3
4/14/2014 7:54 pm
Azulywolf's Avatar Azulywolf
What do you think will happen if Creative Assembly's Total War series was merged with Mojang's Minecraft?

I'd say you'll probably be leading creeper 足軽 (ashigaru) against Steve Sipahis (On horses or pigs? I'll leave that to your imagination).

Oh, and I think most mobs' campaign plots would be to kick the players off the peninsula.

But still...that would be awesome...imagine asking your zombies to go on Guard Mode and advance slowly on the oncoming Steve Mounted Knights, and then skeletons would go on Loose Formation and start firing...all of that while Zombie Pigmen are punching the crap out of highly untrained cannon-fodder cows.

And also you'd have to make the creepers explode the fort gates or ask the spiders to climb and storm the walls.

...That's a lot of edits I've made. I got a lot of ideas xD. And for an example introduction...

"asdfg War: the age of the Large Biomes world at war; the reign of the players...is OVER! After 7 in-game days, every mob in the land has risen against each other, each claiming that they are the rightful masters of the realm!

The Player Shogunate; cunning, and with intelligence...they have used their ability to learn to the full extent, quickly enslaving anybody around their claimed territory in a matter of 10 minutes. But now, peaceful and hostile mobs alike have risen up against this "treachery"; but can they defeat the highly advanced TNT cannons and obsidian walls?

The Hostile Federation; long at war with the Player Shogunate, they have never bowed down to their power and might. Every night, they send their armies to their foes' doorsteps, against the might of falling water and walls of chests. At day, they keep the Players at bay, with green creepers that when attacking flash grey...

The Peaceful Republic; long in the crossfire between the Player Shogunate and the Hostile Federation, and also enslaved by the latter in their war efforts, the "farm animals" have now risen up in a peasant revolt. Although poorly armed, their sheer numbers and ability to reproduce quickly may yet be useful to outnumbering and flooding their enemies and restoring peace to the land."
Snowyfox
Level 26 : Expert Princess