Weird lag spike?

ScrewballthePirate's Avatar ScrewballthePirate2/3/14 4:02 am
1 emeralds 272 1
2/3/2014 7:28 am
MinerGold98's Avatar MinerGold98
Hey I have a decent computer have been playing on it for a while and never had a problem running Minecraft. 80-110 FPS on almost every server

But now ever since the 1.7.4 update or a short while after. I started to have type a lag where it would throw me around the map. I'd even get called a hacker because it looks so strange from other peoples point of view. I don't know how it looks but, the fall damage alone will kill me sometimes..... ok it only happened twice, but that's not the point. sometimes when I'm digging strait down it's sudden;y put me back up at the top and drop me to my death or put me in a constant falling loop. I thought it was cheat protection related but dropped that Idea after talking to some people

If I were to go out of spawn break a few blocks and somehow get sent back to spawn those blocks will still be broken. Depending on WITHER or not the stuff was in my invitory it could sometimes be found on the ground depending if the entities were cleared or no.t

I assumed that it was time to upgrade my computer until I saw something similar happen in a video that was similar to what has been happening to me. everyone just stopped moving and like the game was trying to catch up to the players it moved them around really quickly.

I'll also get kicked for the software in my Host machine which has been happening ever since I updated to 1.7.4 If I go back to a 1.6 server I'll be fine and I never have this problem. But when I go back to 1.7 even walking around could get me kicked by software in my host machine or sometype of random timeout that shouldn't be happening.

When I try to pvp, I can kill anyone during this lag spike because everyone is still for me and they just take the damage and when the game speeds up again I die because my body to them wasn't moving and I was standing still But for me they weren't moving and died for the same reason.

is anyone else having this problem or knows how to fix something like this?

or do I just have to wait for the next update and hope it isn't as buggy.?

(sorry if there are grammer issues in this post. I was never good with typing)
ScrewballthePirate
Level 1 : New Miner