What is your entire Minecraft Journey and story?

aghostess's Avatar aghostess5/9/18 5:44 am
10/16/2018 5:18 pm
aghostess's Avatar aghostess
My entire Minecraft and Journey is on my grollo world.
grollo fortress is my most biggest story in Minecraft up to date until now.

The world I have is grollo fortress and it is my most largest world I have ever created in Minecraft.
I started my last ever making world in the summer of 2017 and I kept on building and building more and more things with structures and underground bases.
I am still going with it and my world continues to evolve /change and grow and get better as I gather more and more materials.

I build many area's of interest with my cousins kids who play with me online.
we built the construction of grollo tower and the tower is massive! I built layer after layer of underground bases with nether portals.

My nether portal when I first ventured into it was nothing but nether rack blocks and fire and empty and waiting to become explored.

My entire story starts way back from the start of last year when I first settled in my jungle base and land forest world.
and I still continue unto this day.

if your able to explain your Minecraft journey ...please do.... I will never forget all the memories .
Because the memories I have of Minecraft will last me many years and months to come!
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2018 11:24 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Blob
juwu
Wow... I think I started Minecraft 4-ish years ago? My cousins introduced me to it and I thought it’d ben fun to try. Ha, I’ve never been that great at Minecraft, despite the hours (days, probably) that I’ve spent playing. I like building whatever I feel like and sometimes doing survival. At some point, I got into making skins so I had one that I enjoyed (although my skins were pretty bad. still are tbh). Minecraft has actually helped me bond with some people, and it’s sorta good and bad how big of an impact it has had on my life.
10/16/2018 5:18 pm
aghostess
Yeah it can be sort of addictive game.
the journey with this world is it all started online with me and my cousins kids.
they enjoy minecraft a lot same as me.
but Don’t get me wrong I do need to take a break from minecraft every now and again and play other games.
but the dedication is always going to be there.
10/15/2018 8:03 pm
aghostess
My memories are extending further.
a future prediction for me building in my minecraft Grollo world is more towers and more automatic farming.
I need to pick up some dedication.
07/24/2018 7:17 amhistory
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
DragonHearted_
Whoa! Cool! I dunno I remember evreything, but I'll do my best so, here my Minecraft Journy! I started playing Minecraft when I was..... 7? 8? I dunno =3! Nah, say, 2015, that's easy to remember =P. Good, I first played Minecraft always with my friends, on the Xbox. I really liked it, so I asked my parents for Minecraft on the pc. They said yes, and I begun to play Minecraft on the pc. I already knew a lot about Minecraft, so playing in survival went well! Then a new boy came to school with us, and he knew a lot about Minecraft and computers. A real computer freak! He taught me how to play on Multiplayer, and so I often played on almost the most famous server in the world: CubeCraft. Then I also added other servers, such as Hypixel, HiveMC ..... etc.

In my whole time playing Minecraft, I really like building! That is one of the reasons why I play Minecraft anyway. I've made a LOT of buildings..... I can post some... However, I really was really focused on building, so my PvP status is not really good... I'm already trying to fix that.... But I'm just a builder, explorer, and not a PvP/Minigame freak.

Now I play Minecraft for 8 years now I guess.... So I learned a lot of things, and I still getting better!

Excuse me for bad english ... I am Dutch ...
07/22/2018 10:34 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
I think I started playing Minecraft in 2015, on Pocket Edition, as my only device was an iPod touch. Side note, this was before the update that brought infinite worlds, superflat worls, and caves to PE. I was introduced to Minecraft by my friend, but what got me interested in it was the YouTuber Stampylongnose. (Yes, kind of embarassing)

Throughout all the years I've played Minecraft, my goal was always to be awesome builder. Specifically, I wanted to build a modern city. That dream basically defined almost everything I built in Minecraft until recently. However I did do some other builds and play survival occasionally.

During this time however I wasn't too focused on cities, and I also really wanted to do a theme park. So over my time playing pocket edition, I attempted and finally succeeded at building an amusement park, and attempted but never succeeded at building any cities. All of this was before superflat and infinite worlds. Unfortunately my most successful and full world to this date, my theme park, got corrupted by the big update that introduced infinite worlds.

Then I played on PC, which to summarize quickly, was me attempting to build a modern city a bunch of times, but then becoming dissatisfied with my progress and restarting, over and over again. There was really only one city that I was truly happy with, and unfortunately, that city accidentally got deleted. After that I lost my will to play for quite a while and didn't do much.

For a little while I did blogs on PMC, which you can see on my account. Then eventually, I got motivated again, and started building, but this time smaller builds. I started building on a server, and was enjoying building again. In the end I decided against building a city, and am now trying to focus on doing smaller projects that I can handle easier.

So, that's basically my minecraft journey, there's a lot of other things I did, but I don't want this post to be too long, so I'll just end it now.
07/22/2018 10:02 pm
aghostess
I'm still working on the same world for a few months now and built my tower of cobblestone up.its a massive tower construction. I am building on a docks outside my moat and cobblestone retaining walls. I'm expanding underground as well just emptied all the stone out and wanting to build an underground stone pyramid so it's going to be huge! Got loads of projects to finish and work in after that down many weeks and months down the track from now.
06/10/2018 8:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Crommydog
I started playing with my daughter. She seldom plays, now. I have a mesa biome that I started making railroads in. It would take over 5 days to travel my entire railroad. I have probably a dozen nether portals. I move a few days down the railroad, new portal, farm exp for enchanting....rinse and repeat. I have crossed deserts, oceans, mountains. I have found, I believe, all biomes except icy. I've found over 20 villages, 15 desert temples, couple of jungle temples.....and I just keep going.
05/14/2018 2:29 am
aghostess
My journey in Minecraft is I work on huge projects and go to the next project but here is the thought.
Too much stuff to do! you have to work on a bridge or a retaining wall or garden then you find out elsewhere what you started needs to be worked on .

So you begin to build those projects and more projects show up and idea's pop up in your head.
and the land of minecraft and you got all that free land to work on with your journey of builds in minecraft.

The journey never ends with minecraft and remember that!
05/12/2018 8:17 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
gaylor
started in 2010/2011 after playing on the xbox once. I was a complete noob and I didn't even know how to move in MineCraft. Started playing multiplayer servers almost immediately. I embarrassed myself a lot with my builds and knowledge of the game. I was very narcissistic then too so I thought I was super good at the game even though I wasn't. I would join factions without even realizing that it was a competition to be /f top. I started trying to make skins a few years ago and I sucked so bad at it but I've improved a lot. Only last year, I started to play factions with dedication. I'm still on a journey and still have a lot to learn but I've come far.
05/14/2018 2:24 am
aghostess
Minecraft is like no other games you can ever play. all the other games are not as most explored like minecraft. minecraft and games like minecraft are HUGE!
Minecraft is a phenomena of a game because whenever I build or explore in the game it never seems to end ever no matter years or months you play it it keeps on changing and advancing and evolving the more you work on it. no game in the world or a game that could ever be made will never do what minecraft has done in a million years unless it is like minecraft.

if your going through your minecraft journey just remember to stick with one world and not make other worlds because it will never end . if you make other worlds to continue your minecraft journey it may not be worked on enough! because you have to work on one world that you worked on the most.
I say continue your minecraft journey on one world and you will see that your journey in minecraft will never end for life it will just keep going forever as long as you work on it as I said.
05/09/2018 3:49 pmhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
hawksquawks
My journey started back around beta 1.7 so 7 years ago ! I was invited by a friend to play the game I was sceptical about if i would like the game at first. I started playing a cracked copy first and percased the game quickly after. my first my first multiplayer experience was of course a cracked server and I remember walking out very far away from spawn to avoid griefers due to the lack of protection plugins on the server. anyway After my friend got unfairly banned from the server after a mistake so we moved to another server and spent many months their. it was also my first towny experience. after awhile I decided to start my own server and ran it for some time before retiring from it this was around 1.3 in late 2012 at the time i had a good player base I stopped playing MC around early 2013 but did return on and off over the years since hoping to make a comeback to the game now and I am even considering a server again.
10/16/2018 2:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AnimeTiddies69
I started around the same time!
05/09/2018 3:24 pmhistory
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
thunderbolt73
Hooo boy this would be a long post. Started playing early 2013 with version 1.4.7.

Maybe I'll come back to this later, maybe I wont.
05/09/2018 5:34 pm
aghostess
whenever your free yeah please tell us :)
05/09/2018 2:41 pm
Level 26 : Expert Creeper
ItsDaCreeperOfficial
I started in early 2015, before the end even existed in the pocket edition. Minecraft kept evolving from there, from the Ender Update to the Adventure Update, the Better Together Update, and the recent Update Aquatic. I went from knowing hardly anything to knowing a lot about redstone and command blocks. Did you know that the redstone strength put off from a comparator and hopper is stronger the more items that are in the hopper?
05/09/2018 5:38 pm
aghostess
I can't wait to further my minecraft story in 4k resolution!
I first started playing Minecraft on xbox 360 before xbox one or P.C.
I played on P.C desktop until I have to buy another desktop.
I am for sure going to buy an extra desktop computer and further my experience with MC.
I have not stopped since 2012 when I first started.
and all my other worlds and projects I never had the chance to keep working on.
05/09/2018 10:36 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
This is a terrific post idea. I'll be returning after my routine to edit and answer! :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome