What server would you make?

yogibear90's Avatar yogibear9010/28/13 9:09 pm
1 emeralds 271 4
10/28/2013 10:26 pm
VladimirVolchenkov's Avatar VladimirVolchenkov
Hello there PMC! One of my first posts, so I'm new at this but I have a question for you guys:
If you had the funds, staff, time, plugins, developers, and everything necessary to make a server of your dreams, what would your server be? What would be unique about it? What type of server would you make? (Factions, RP, Hunger games, mini games, survival, towny, etc.)
Describe your server and why you would make it! Would it be a small server or perhaps large? Would you have unique plugins providing a new game play never experienced? Just give me a basic overview of your dream server to create and run.
I'm really curious to hear from you guys, so comment below, thanks!

If I could make my dream server personally, it would go like this:
I would probably make a server that did require a whitelist application to keep immature players/griefers off. I would have an epic custom map with huge mountains and such. The server would be based around Nations, say 4, and a fifth ruling nation having power over all others, making laws, controlling trade. I would choose a leader for each nation before the release, and each nation would have a team of architects building it with a unique style, different from any other nation. New players would be able to choose a class (Swordsman, archer, rogue, beast master) and would have unique abilties for each class as they level it up. The server wouldn't be roleplay per say, but basically the people of each nation would work together to become stronger, richer, larger. The point of this, however, would be to hold a gladiator games at the end of each week. Each nation would select its strongest warriors to represent (one of each class) , and fights would take place in the arena. The victor's nation would become the leading nation and make the laws and have control over all. As a prize, the citizens of the ruling nation, for as long as they are ruling, would receive passive buffs such as increased xp, more money from monsters (money would be needed to purchase your class abilities as you level up) and of course the pride of it.
That's basically it, just a quick over view.
yogibear90
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/28/2013 10:26 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Scribe
VladimirVolchenkov
Hello there, i will be freely open about my ideas for a server. I already have one and i will tell you details about that when i get around to it.

Server:
The server would have 32GB of ram so i can run a 16GB server while doing all my other tasks on the computer without worry. I would have the Hunger games plugin that helps to get people on, and also to keep them on for they have more to do in the game.
On top of having that i would love to use multiworld. This helps to get more players onto the server and also to help them to have a diverse server with more than one type of server jammed into one. Servers to me are a load of fun, i like to play on them only if they are mine, besides i am a bit too old to play and i like the management position better. Speaking of the management, i would be looking for best friends you have trust in. Also, who are serious, willing, and see what you see. It is a matter of having good connections with others to make them a good staff member. Put in a interview session for all applicants, that way you can see who the good are from the bad. My server would have a nice spawn that is not pre-built, those are always the servers i see are legendary and are most used, but you made it from someone else's work and you call it your own. However, there are those rare few who can built good spawns from scratch.

Giving Credit is a big issue i have with people on here. They seem to give others a cold shoulder while wanting you to come look at their stuff, diamond it subscribe to them. I guess that is how the cookie crumbles as they say it. I hope to have a stable server that is always running, good staff, lots of plugins, enough room, good spawn, and plenty of stuff to do.

Thank you for reading!

- Will Breault
10/28/2013 9:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
baljeetboy013
im sorry but this just feels like your trying to take peoples ideas for yourself.
10/28/2013 10:11 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Diddo.
If I had an amazing idea, I probably wouldn't be posting it in the open,.
10/28/2013 9:26 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
yogibear90
what do you mean? just a server I think would be cool, never seen one like it so far
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome