What to do on my next YouTube series.

Naxiey's Avatar Naxiey12/28/21 12:08 pm
2 emeralds 119 5
12/31/2021 12:57 pm
GokuYT18's Avatar GokuYT18
So im coming close to being ready to start a new project on my YouTube channel. I'm currently working on a port town that i am building in survival (Been working on it for a couple of years but only recently got more into regular posting on YouTube)

I have several idea's that i really want to do but I am unsure which one i want to do next. here is a little summary of what each one will be like

Skyblock - But its in the end

So this will be sticking to my current Minecraft world where i have spent the last few weeks (maybe it was a couple of months mostly while watching Marvel movies) clearing all the end stone from the end dragon fight area,

the plan is to take limited resources to build a beautiful floating island world and as I reach goals (some set by me and others set by the community) we will unlock things like new saplings and other things to help us build amazing projects.

Hardcore 1.18

Lets face it this is a very popular area of Minecraft, though to be honest i believe my series will be very short as I am terrible at not dying.

Survival 1.18 - But I can ONLY live underground.

So its simple in my current world I go down to the deep slate levels and see what I can build, a huge underground mine? maybe a lost civilization with ruins.

Creative / World painter.

So with this one I will expand my current world by adding a huge custom mountain north of where I am currently building. This mountain will be based on
Erabor (The Lonely Mountain) from The Hobbit,

The main features will be
-A Grand dwarvish entrance with giant statues (maybe 100 blocks tall) carved into the mountain
- A Throne room with a council chamber built high above a treasury where the king under the mountain Can impress others with his wealth below, and his throne above.

- A great watch tower at the peak of the world. Like in Moria the city will reach from the depths of the world, to the highest peak,

- The Deep mines where there are giant cracks that seem to lead down into an endless darkness filled with lava rivers and large lakes.

Other

Dont like any of these idea's? comment below what you would like to see me attempt to build. or maybe comment what you think should be part of what I should add to what i have suggested!

If you wanna see what my build style is like here is a link to my latest video (24.12.2021)

youtu.be/5ZPOo1A8Ntk

Poll ended 01/09/2022 12:08 pm.

Naxiey
Level 40 : Master Dragon