What was the scariest thing that happened to you in minecraft?

purplechesire's Avatar purplechesire4/21/20 4:56 pm
4/29/2020 5:12 pm
WandererReece's Avatar WandererReece
I'm sure everyone has their own experiences with the game, so I raise this question: what's the scariest thing that happened to you during the game? I'd love to hear your stories!
purplechesire
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

WandererReece
04/29/2020 5:12 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Miner
I was just minding my own business and BOOM!!
Kriszer12
04/29/2020 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
The first i fell out of the world was kinda funny, i didn't know what was going on...
DrFuzzyFish
04/27/2020 11:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
Spiders falling on me *shivers*, I consider that an act of torture
Avitopia
04/26/2020 12:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Just MINEing my own business underground and suddenly the freaking Elder Guardian jumpscares me...
bluetatu
04/22/2020 11:07 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Senpai
dont ask why, but i was playing mc with my cousins and a creeper blew up behind me and i died. i let out a large scream lol.
EzzaBoi
04/22/2020 10:53 am
Level 1 : New Network
One time i got so scared in minecraft 1.15.2
So i was diving into the water to get some fish for my little aquarium and the water admite ultra rare played yikes!!!
if you want to here the creepy sound type this in 1.15.2 chat!!! start with a /
/playsound @p ~ ~ ~ minecraft:water_loop_admite_ultar_rare 1 1 1
Hawthxrn
04/21/2020 9:21 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Scribe
Birch forests are scary. I dont know why, but they always creep me out. does anyone else feel this? its like, the vibe of the birch trees in the background. and its a bad vibe. idk maybe im just weird.
WandererReece
04/29/2020 5:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Miner
What! You're afraid of the majestic Cow Trees!?
Hawthxrn
04/29/2020 5:10 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Scribe
yes. they are scary. they have a bad vibe.

also I had just started up a survival world a year ago, and i spawned in a birch forest. I was super creeped out, because, earlier that day I was watching creepy-pastas on YouTube.

so the memory sticks with me and I'm scared of birch forests, okay?
ElectroSheep_
04/21/2020 9:08 pm
Level 42 : Master Procrastinator
history
Playing hardcore in the nether snapshots.

I'm in a soul sand valley in the first version, when ghasts spawned at ridiculous rates (tbh they still do, but it's not as bad).

Three start shooting me at once, so I make a dash for the nearest sheltered spot.

I cross some gravel on my way, which a ghast fireball hits, causing a massive chunk to fall.

So of course, I fell with it and was brought down to half a heart.

I somehow survived the encounter, however I was killed by some random skeleton two minutes later 'cause my shield had broken and I ran out of food while making my way back up to my portal.

Edit: I just remembered actually, something on par with that; the first time I fought the dreadful peat mummy from the betweenlands mod. Seriously, that thing is horrifying!

If you've ever played with that mod, you'll know what I'm talking about lol
purplechesire
04/21/2020 9:33 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
i had something a bit similar to that happen to me today. i was exploring a ravine with lava at the bottom. i stepped on a gravel floor and it all fell down into the lava, including me! i have no idea how i even managed to escape with my life
Excentury
04/21/2020 8:54 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pokemon
history
Getting lost with no tools, food and armor in complete darkness surrounded by mobs! XD
khajiity
04/21/2020 5:12 pm
Level 41 : Master Crab
it was when one of my friends was trolling me lol
they put on a herobrine skin and used that spectator mode to see where i was when i was mining (it was in a realm they made lOl)
and like they digged down infront of me, so i was mining and i mined right into them with a herobrine skin on-
Nives
04/21/2020 5:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
I was playing in hardcore i was in the nether trying to find netherite and then suddenly i start suffocatting for no reason
and i make it out alive with only half a heart. I had had that world for 1 year
Squidster491
04/21/2020 5:03 pm
Level 44 : Master Loremaster
I was going outside the boundaries of minecraft pocket edition and I stretched the world chunk generation to it's limit and the grass textures turned purple, black, red and blue. That was a few days ago, but I still don't understand why.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome