What was your first time in minecraft like?

jacen123456's Avatar jacen1234563/31/14 6:38 pm
4/1/2014 9:10 pm
craftykids's Avatar craftykids
What was you first time in Minecraft time? Share your experince!

Mine was like this:

My brother was with at the time so he showed me step by step while I was doing this.
I spawned in my first world wondering what to do so I made a skinny dirt house about 6 blocks tall and 1 block wide. It was made out of some dirt, wool, and a crafting table...
jacen123456
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2014 9:10 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
craftykids
I walked down a hill.

I was playing on an old computer, and it was really laggy, so I quit after that.
04/01/2014 9:07 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
ShadowDestroyer5
I saw MCPE at the top of the App Store when I got my iPad Mini off Christmas two years ago (something like that), and so I got it. I hit a few buttons until I spawned into this strange, blocky world with the worst graphics I'd ever seen.
I walked around, then I fell into a 2 block deep hole, and sadly, it took me 30 minutes to figure out I could break the dirt sides and jump up.
04/01/2014 9:06 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
I was on creative, and the first things I got out were mushrooms and redstone. Teh mushroom cannon! I made a roller coaster near a village, which was pretty decent for my first try. Then I got into redstoning.
04/01/2014 9:04 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
donut892
i loaded a new world in minecraft 1.8. the adventure update.so I didn't know what I was doing so once I got a hang of the controls I build a dirt house. there was only 4 blocks of space in it my brother showed me how to craft a few things so I made a bed cuz he told me how. so in my house was a abed and a crafting table.then I was messing around in the crafting table with my wood and made a pressure plate.and I worshiped it.i loved that pressure plate.then a creeper bew up my house and i discovered there was a village across the river right next to my house.i lived there from then on.the end.then i dug straight down and died. the end.
04/01/2014 8:53 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dolphin
Mr Frosty
Well, what I remember it was astounding. I remember buying it when it was in 1.2.5, and I was so excited. I did share my account with my brother, so once we found something out , we both started talking about it. Well, for the starting couple hour's, we din't know how to build, ( Believe it or not ), and then once my brother got bored, I ran downstairs and started talking about it.

That's was my first time in Minecraft! Hope you enjoyed.
04/01/2014 8:44 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
alan
well i spawned in 'click (there was spaces between clicks) click my brother said 'try holding it down' me 'ok' i got some wood made a house on ice out of logs (lol i was such a noob) i saw a creeper went to it went back to my house (it was kinda a house) he blew it up i rage quit made a new world made a house out of dirt got a pic i mined i saw a enderman walked up to it said "hi" (these are hearts) <3 <3 <3 <3 < 3 < 3 < 3 <3
dead i respawn saw flooting sand then hit it i died lol thats my first time playing minecraft
04/01/2014 8:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Cadet_Craft
my first experience.... wow. uhm, i remember building my house solely of wooden logs. then i built a mineshaft, i was lucky enough to know how to craft a pickaxe. i remember dieing and making "midnight runs" back to my house and getting lost in the forest on my way back.

i was so bad back then.
04/01/2014 8:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Y4123
i remember back in 2011 playing minecraft for the first time i was in a forest biome i think and just going around killing animals and staring at the list of items there were at the time in creative mode
i didnt really do much but for me it was amazing
04/01/2014 11:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
SomeonePrivate
I made like a huge tower all of dirt like 4 full chests of dirt and I mined everything with my hand, because i didn't know how to make a crafting table, plus in the first days of minecraft everything was darker, so imagine at night lolol you could only see the eyes of the spider nothing else, and there was as well mobs in all my tower walking around and i had to kill them with my hand everytime i went up or down
04/01/2014 10:44 am
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
I was at a friends house, they had a minecraft account. They let me play in a creative world.. Many creepers died that day.
04/01/2014 10:38 am
jacen123456
Wow a lot of creeper explosions and dirt houses......
03/31/2014 10:07 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Kittiesaresocute
I got blown up by a creeper XD
03/31/2014 10:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
destroyer_of_aliens
My first time was on minecraft pe lite. You get almost infinite resources so I made some brick house.... And I was scared to go out because I saw zombies all over.... So then when I got the courage to go out I made a second house and then bla bla bla bla.... I played for 4 hours strait..... Then when I got minecraft pe (regular) it was so hard. I couldn't find iron and I found budder before iron.... It sucked... Then I got PC.. I was bad ass
04/01/2014 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Y4123
budder eh? you must be a skydoesminecraft fan
is pe the mobile version?
03/31/2014 10:00 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
I was playing with my brother sitting next to me, and I spawned in a forest. So as I was [ Getting Wood] there was a sort of ditch, and a skeleton came out. I like totally freaked and made him kill it for me.
03/31/2014 9:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
WinChii
My first ever experience of Minecraft was just sheer terror.

I always ended up chickening out, so I switched to Peaceful a lot. I remember building up courage, so I switch to Easy. I start to walk down the entrance of a surface cave when all of a sudden I hear the spooky cave noise. I immediately turn around and head back out.
03/31/2014 9:54 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Gatthekid
First day.. Dad: Get off the computer.. Me: BUT I JUST GOT MINECRAFT PREMIUM

Second day.. Dad: Get off the computer... Me: BUT I JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER
03/31/2014 9:51 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
I knew some basics about it, so I got wood and make a stick. I didn't know what a crafting bench was. I was like:

"People pay for a game where your only weapon is a stick?"

My life.
03/31/2014 9:48 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
lpriml
I was playing on a server with my brother and cousin (more experienced players) and it was on a crappy, laggy laptop. I couldn't figure out how to do anything and I got stuck in a pit. I hated it. TL;DR, I quit and never played again until the XBOX version and I finally got a better computer.
03/31/2014 9:47 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
NASH0XX
Uh pretty good actually, I remember I used to see Minecraft tutorial videos, like I watched at least like 20 of them, so once I had the game, finally, it wasn't that hard to get into it.
03/31/2014 9:47 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blob
Speedy
In the classic version, I griefed just about every freebuild server there was. Oh, those were the days.
03/31/2014 9:55 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Gatthekid
Aaaah yes the freebuild servers. Those were my favorite back in the day.. It's a shame that everyone goes straight to Minecraft premium now.
03/31/2014 9:45 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Sellular
Lots of tnt and it ended with my game crashing xD
03/31/2014 9:42 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
i tried to mine stone with an axe
03/31/2014 9:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CreonVEVO
yep.....
03/31/2014 9:44 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blacksmith
I_heart_Notch
That's awesome
03/31/2014 9:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hosfac
I knew, on an extremely rudimentary level, what Minecraft was about before I bought it. I used to moderate a highly ranked Sims 3 forum, and several users talked about it in our "Off-Topic" sub-forum. My impression was that it was like The Sims, only more dangerous and without babies.

When I started playing, I jumped in head first. I didn't mess around with creative mode. I went right into survival mode. I spent my first day gathering wood and making a few tools with the help of the Wiki. My biggest problem was that I didn't really realize how important time management is on your first day, so I ended up without shelter or light in the dark. While I didn't die on my first night, it was unpleasant none the less. I was near death and starving from dispatching the zombie horde, and the occasional spider and skeleton.

The second night was quite a bit different. While i had a dirt shelter by this point, I decided to go out and fight zombies at night because rotten flesh was my only food source at this point. That night I met my first Creeper, and that encounter went about as well as you'd expect it to go for a first time player wielding a wooden sword. After my detonation I went back to grab my stuff, only to find that the Creeper had brought his entire family to welcome me to the neighborhood.

After spending that night getting exploded, I quit the game and located a few Minecraft tutorials. It was at this point that I realized that Minecraft and The Sims had virtually nothing in common outside of the fact that you can build houses.
03/31/2014 8:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Farmer
Portalguest
I walked around, and died. The end.
(That's really what happened)
03/31/2014 8:14 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
I use to patronize people who played it, feeling like it was morally wrong and that it made them impure. Then, a really close friend of mine said I just needed to try it with her, that I wouldn't regret it. I've gotta admit, I was super nervous about it and it really felt awkward at first, but after that initial weirdness was over, I felt amazing. I never had so much control, so much adrenaline pumping through my body, it just felt... natural. Afterwards we cleaned up some since it was my first time and I got a little out of hand, but in the end, it was definitely worth it. We do it all the time now, I love playing Minecraft!
03/31/2014 7:54 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
johnnyboy14E
I knew most of the things you need to do like build a house, make weapons, don't think creepers will give you a hug and hand you cookies.(I watched paulsoaresjr before i bought Minecraft.)

But even though I had a head start, I died in the first 5 minutes by a Spider Jockey.
03/31/2014 7:43 pm
+pikapink+
I thought my 3x3 dirt house was beast then my brother showed me his survival world....
03/31/2014 7:27 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Kaev
I thought 64 logs made 4 wooden planks, I was so bloody confused, I lived on top of a nerd pole all night.
03/31/2014 7:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Ctpitcher
That sounds quite erotic...
03/31/2014 10:03 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
Hey you know what they say, what happens on the nerd pole stays on the nerd pole.
03/31/2014 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Dragonborn
xkddo
In my first world, I found a little peninsula (an outstretched piece of land) and built a tiny dirt shack. I had a little farm too, and a dock to store my boat. My house was literally only able to fit a furnace, a crafting table, a chest, a bed, and a torch, complete with a wooden door, but it got the job done!
03/31/2014 7:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
scrib
I tried to make an iron pickaxe out of iron blocks.
03/31/2014 7:23 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
It was...horror...
Constantly dieing because I didn't know fudge about craftin'...I could do everythin' else EXCEPT craft.
Then i went back to PE for awhile.
Got the game instead of doin' demo, and learned out to craft...Then knew like almost everything...Then a update came out and I got totally confused.
EDIT: And now I'm reading a lot of blogs on updates 24/7 eheh.
03/31/2014 7:25 pm
Ctpitcher
I always have to check a guide or something everytime I build, so I can know what I'm doing, and not seem like a newb!
03/31/2014 7:27 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Ikr xD
03/31/2014 7:20 pm
Level 48 : Master Ninja
Samstrongman
I thought a feather was a sword...
03/31/2014 7:19 pm
Soucher_Alex
Well I had no idea what the controls where so I was walking (In survival)
and I fell in a pond and I couldn't swim or get out, than I drowned. Now im not a noob
03/31/2014 7:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
epicmcminer19
Was walking around looking for spiders to kill, found out that I was on peaceful.
03/31/2014 7:17 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
LegoSpidermanFan
i use to think mine craft was gonna be a stupid game
03/31/2014 7:16 pm
Ctpitcher
I remember I was like, "Okay, a game that looks like Legos and you just build stuff. What's so good about it? I'll try it out and see for myself."

Minutes later.

"Oh my god, this doesn't play at all like Legos, and you don't just build stuff either! This is so good. I think I'm hooked."

End of story.
03/31/2014 7:14 pm
LegoSpidermanFan
so what do u think
03/31/2014 7:09 pm
LegoSpidermanFan
mine was when i got pe
and my house was made out of dirt and sand and i killed a skellly and got a arrow worshiped it and used it to kill
(didnt know how to craft, i saw the crafting menu but i thought u had to pay for those)
03/31/2014 6:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
rayquazaD10
I saw a creeper in survival and started screaming super loud, fell back hit my head and got stitches. Thanks minecraft.
03/31/2014 6:46 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
GlissandoGirl
My brother and I were sharing an account, so we opened a creative world and flew around a bit. I saw a creeper and freaked out, as I thought mobs didn't spawn in creative. I thought that we had downloaded a mod instead of the real version of Minecraft.
Soon after this, we messed around with TNT, blowing up everything in sight. We would blow up an area, fill it with TNT, and repeat. We then opened a new world and built a mansion out of some of the best house-building materials, such as diamond, lapis, and gold blocks.

Good times, good times.
03/31/2014 6:45 pm
jacen123456
Anwser what your first experince was like.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome