What would you add to The End Dimension?

Excentury's Avatar Excentury5/18/20 10:55 pm history
6/9/2020 3:56 pm
anteavi's Avatar anteavi
As we all know The Nether is getting a new and improved look including all new biomes, generated structures, items and blocks for the 1.16 update.

Would you like to see an End Update? What would you add to the End? How would you improve it?
Excentury
Level 26 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anteavi
06/09/2020 3:56 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter
I think the ender dragon needs to be stronger, and I would like to see new end biomes. The End dimension has potential.
WandererReece
05/23/2020 3:09 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Miner
I agree with everyone else. "More of everything". Yes, the Nether was boring before the latest group of snapshots, but it at least had an ore and more block and mob variety than the End.

Also, I think the Ender Dragon needs to be improved somehow. It's very weak for an end-game boss, and the upcoming new gear is going to make it easier.
Excentury
05/24/2020 8:48 am
history
I agree the dragon itself needs at least another 100 hearts of health and maybe a new attack of some sort. The challenging part of the fight is avoiding the Endermen and climbing one or two of the obsidian pillars to destroy the iron bars surrounding the crystal(s).

Hopefully one day we will see an update for The End.
WandererReece
05/24/2020 4:48 pm
Adding health won't solve the issue. Other games have already proven there is a difference between a difficult boss and a damage sponge. The most of the easiness comes from the dragon not doing a lot. All the player has to do is blow up the crystals and then camp at the soon-to-be portal. The dragon does not require any real strategy. Adding more health will only prolong the already boring fight.

However, a couple new attacks would definitely spice things up. A fire-charge-like attack would be a good start. Other players mentioned phantoms in the End. Maybe a couple of them could join the fight. Perhaps the dragon could light its wings to create a damage aura too.

Also, this is an ENDER Dragon. Why doesn't it teleport?!
Excentury
05/24/2020 6:21 pm
history
How about they just update the Enderdragon holding an AK47 with 1000 rounds of ammunition XD
WandererReece
05/24/2020 7:08 pm
Actually, that isn't a completely bad idea. They could give it some kind of rapid fire ranged attack. Maybe some kind of meteor shower like attack.
Excentury
05/24/2020 7:19 pm
YES!!!!! maybe they could add some sort of battle royale too :P
PrivateGamerNotBusaruba
05/22/2020 9:01 am
Level 29 : Expert Geek
More biomes!
WandererReece
05/24/2020 7:18 pm
The End has 4 biomes, and 3 of them are very similar. Yes, more biomes are needed.

Also, Dark Souls DLC had an area known as the Abyss. It's basically a big void. However, some kind of dark blue, almost black, stuff spread from it to nearby places. The closer you get to the Abyss, the denser the bluish-black stuff appears. I think it would be cool to see an end biome covered with this stuff. It could have End Stone Bricks with this stuff on it. They could call it Void End Stone Bricks or Corrupted End Stone Bricks. There could be an End Stone version that converts nearby End Stone, similar to how Mycelium converts nearby Dirt.
PrivateGamerNotBusaruba
05/25/2020 5:51 am
Level 29 : Expert Geek
I never knew that, thanks!
-Wolfix-
05/19/2020 1:07 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
- FORESTS!!!
- A MOB THAT WOULD ACT LIKE A VILLAGER!!!!
- END VILLAGES!!!

- END ORES!!!
- MORE STRUCTURES!!!
- MORE BIOMES!!!
- PURPLE FIRE!!!
- PURPLE FIRE TORCHES, LANTERNS, AND CAMPFIRES!!!!

- A NEW TYPE OF GROUND THING!!! ( dirt block, grass block, soul sand, netherrack, end stone)
Excentury
05/19/2020 5:26 pm
YES YES YES!!!
TheRealBlank512
05/19/2020 2:43 pm
Level 46 : Master Pirate
that just about sums up what i would want to see in a dedicated end update

and maybe an end version of lava? Liquid void maybe?
soulblqde
05/19/2020 1:06 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Wisp
I would honestly want more biomes. It's quite boring right now.
Excentury
05/19/2020 5:26 pm
Yeah I agree. I got bored after exploring The End Islands. I’d like to see multiple biomes that would be awesome!
TheRealBlank512
05/19/2020 10:22 am
Level 46 : Master Pirate
An ore of some sort. Maybe an ender varient of the wandering trader that actually has good trades
Excentury
05/19/2020 12:55 pm
history
Ore in The End would be great and I like the sound of a wondering End trader!
One_Nose
05/19/2020 9:56 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Hero
history
I would like to see an end ore, like netherite. I think 1.9 was actually the end update.

OK, it was combat update, but it's like 1.13 is called aquatic update although it's actually the Command Update (or the Flattening, if you want).
Excentury
05/19/2020 12:17 pm
Yeah I agree it would be awesome to see ore in The End. Release 1.9 mainly focused on combat mechanics. I would like to see an update focused specifically on The End!
BlazeDrake
05/19/2020 9:53 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Maybe the species that build the end cities, and possibly what phantoms were when they lived(they seem like they originate from the end, with their glowing eyes)
Excentury
05/19/2020 12:10 pm
history
Phantom like Mobs in The End would be brilliant. It would save a lot of time and you could easily repair your Elytra with the Phantom Membrane
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome