What would you want to see?

bobbanana09's Avatar bobbanana095/4/14 1:06 am
1 emeralds 176 3
5/4/2014 2:04 am
ObbyRaidz's Avatar ObbyRaidz
In this thread, I am curious to see what the answers are for these 3 questions. Let me know by replying!
What would you want to be done by a youtuber, that is minecraft related?
If you could see anything, what would it be?
What have you not seen on youtube from a "famous" youtuber but have seen on other channels that haven't been recognized enough and you want to see more (or just not seen and you want to see it)?

Thanks guys. Also what is your favorite thing to do on minecraft?
bobbanana09
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2014 2:04 am
Level 49 : Master Cowboy
ObbyRaidz
Possibly some kind of Animation
05/04/2014 1:52 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
bobbanana09
Thanks for the feedback! That would be cool, somehow do a choose your own adventure.

Like "if you kill the creeper go to this video, if you let him live click this one."

And so on
05/04/2014 1:30 am
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
What would you want to be done by a youtuber, that is minecraft related? Maybe... a machinima that is interactive! Chose your own adventure, Minecraft!

If you could see anything, what would it be? I'm not sure what you mean by anything. If you mean by anything I see on YouTube, well it would be some sort of TV show in a video game. I've always liked the idea but never had enough people to do it.

What have you not seen on youtube from a "famous" youtuber but have seen on other channels that haven't been recognized enough and you want to see more (or just not seen and you want to see it)? I like that choose your own adventure idea. The game doesn't have to be Minecraft, it could be anything. Gmod?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome