What do you do in Minecraft nowadays?

SailorsMoon's Avatar SailorsMoon2/4/14 9:53 pm
2/6/2014 1:11 pm
Kitten17128saysmeow's Avatar Kitten17128saysmeow
It honestly has come to a point where I am just getting bored of Minecraft. I don't know what it is but I really lost interest in the game after playing it so much. I've gotten in to a lot of different games such as Starbound, Rust, and TF2. These games appeal to me a lot more now for some reason. Not 100% sure why. What do you guys do in Minecraft to keep it fun?
SailorsMoon
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Kitten17128saysmeow
02/06/2014 1:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
I just usually join servers and build or play like hunger games and mine-z and other things like that or I just build houses towns citys and other things also pixel art so ya I always find something to do
TheBookGolem
02/06/2014 11:26 am
Level 24 : Expert Geek
Get into the mood of making maps for people to download! It really keeps you in the mood of minecraft and you'll never get bored!
aboveordinary
02/06/2014 11:23 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
I do whatever I'm in the mood to do. I make skins, make terrains, build, make redstone devices, play some survival, mod my game and screw around. Minecraft is pretty much endless. I can always find something new and exciting to do with it! If I get bored of the graphics, I just download a new texturepack and continue.
Jetra
02/06/2014 11:18 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
I just hop on servers and play until I'm bored of the game again. While on there, I tend to fish a lot. Don't mine or anything, I just fish until my rod breaks and then go do some exploring. Wish I could build, but I really can't do much in the way of creativity.
ElEcTrIkWoLf476
02/06/2014 10:37 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
...did I just find the furries of planet minecraft

(Im not a hater but... look at the first two posts)

(I am sorry for posting this)
Midnight
02/06/2014 10:04 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Not much. I mostly just hop around servers and talk to users, I do however have a server that Im sorta setup on, going to be making my house soon.

Birch Wood, glass, and a mountain wohoo
ImmortalGamer
02/06/2014 9:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
-[SNIP: Don't advertise on other user's posts/topics. Its uncool, against the rules, and if you do it again your ban will be twice as long as this one]-
leiger
02/06/2014 9:34 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
I try to change my build style - do something I'm not used to, and not comfortable with.

Usually I build houses on their own, with the same triangular roof and... to be honest... if you compared my last few homes you can tell they're all built by the same person.

This time around (our server started a new map), I'm building a wooden fort in between two mountains, and have switched from a house that has interconnecting rooms, to a collection of stairs and hallways inside the mountain.

It's brought different challenges, and has allowed me to experiment with a different building style (e.g. sticking balconies off the cave wall, building bridges between mountains, that sort of thing) that I'd normally not be able to do with a single house on flat land.
DarkShadowLegion
02/06/2014 5:05 am
Level 42 : Master Engineer
When I'm lacking inspiration for a build I generally search for some cool ideas on YouTube or just build random redstone contraptions. If I'm not doing that then I'm generally doing some kind of server management or making Minecraft related YouTube videos. I do take breaks every so often and play other games so I don't go insane. :3
Noobington9001
02/06/2014 3:36 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
You just do, uh, y'know...

Stuff. Minecrafty stuff.
magicalbeakz18
02/06/2014 3:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
Build and manage servers
McJackson3180
02/05/2014 10:51 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
SailorsMoon
RiaBird4Eva
Allen_AvadoniaHunger games, building, making minigames, and just hanging with friends. And YouTube, so I can beat Team Crafted.

Team crafted is a pack of idiots. No offence but do you not know what they did too Setosorcerer? They kicked him from the team for being the smallest youtuber out of them. I find that disgusting because Seto went through 4 months depression, had trouble sleeping, and thought suicidal would help. I advise you don't compare yourself to them because anyone can beat them. Poor Seto, all respect to him.

Team Crafted is just a bunch of inconsiderate money hungry people. We should just ignore them. Not sure why they get all the support they have but it's mainly just from Sky screaming which appeals to younger audiences.

Tons of the big you tubers are money hungry since it is their job.. Fox example, the yogscast, I loooove the yogscast, and I'm pretty sure a big part of why they do YouTube is for money, but they still entertain me so why should I care. But when a group kicks someone out just for not being as popular.. That isn't cool
McJackson3180
02/05/2014 10:48 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
I get on for 20ish minutes and then go get on bf4 :3
Eeirail
02/05/2014 9:55 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
I don't do much of anything anymore, I walk around and hit a few blocks, get mad cause nothing motivates my creativity to build and I log out.
SailorsMoon
02/05/2014 7:57 pm
RiaBird4Eva
Allen_AvadoniaHunger games, building, making minigames, and just hanging with friends. And YouTube, so I can beat Team Crafted.

Team crafted is a pack of idiots. No offence but do you not know what they did too Setosorcerer? They kicked him from the team for being the smallest youtuber out of them. I find that disgusting because Seto went through 4 months depression, had trouble sleeping, and thought suicidal would help. I advise you don't compare yourself to them because anyone can beat them. Poor Seto, all respect to him.

Team Crafted is just a bunch of inconsiderate money hungry people. We should just ignore them. Not sure why they get all the support they have but it's mainly just from Sky screaming which appeals to younger audiences.
RiaBird4Eva
02/05/2014 4:15 am
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
Well, I'm staff on a creative plots server named Worldscape. It's got survival now and it's growing. There's always a problem to fix.. c:
WelcomeToAmania
02/05/2014 4:02 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Lumberjack
I only play Minecraft when I'm with friends, beside's that, I barely go on.
anonpmc476721
02/05/2014 3:58 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Kaizo Trap
02/05/2014 3:38 am
Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
Hunger games, building, making minigames, and just hanging with friends. And YouTube, so I can beat Team Crafted.
LiteFade
02/05/2014 3:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
I think Minecraft is just really old now. (Nearly 6 years old) And updates are adding less and less interesting things... I know only thing my friend does is play on drug servers and he said he'll probably stop when he gets Garry's Mod... Sad really...
Puffzies
02/05/2014 2:26 am
Level 22 : Expert Cake
Find a server with an awesome community and build up a town with these people, works for me! ^^
Colonellooo
02/05/2014 1:04 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
Start YouTube It's literally the best decision i've ever made in my life. I've met so many friends who I record with and casually play Minecraft with all the time. Also if you're bored of vanilla MC than install some mods like Tale of Kingdoms, Millenare, Scapecraft etc. If mods are too hard to install play some mini games. I suggest Survival Games, The Walls, X-Run, and if mini games aren't your style try out something different but similar to vanilla. Play some factions, Towny, etc.
SailorsMoon
02/05/2014 1:21 am
Meh, I did start YouTube multiple times. I just ended up losing friends in the long run. Not really the best experience.
ShadowDestroyer5
02/05/2014 12:27 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
I keep myself busy by playing servers.
SnowyKaida
02/04/2014 10:45 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
I sit on a server, alone waiting for people to no avail. every. day. that. i'm. on. minecraft. \=3=/
Vikana
02/04/2014 10:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
That was me today on a server, Mr. Lacky!
Vikana
02/04/2014 10:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I just build and mine. Sometimes I join servers.
deadacct
02/04/2014 10:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
I have a few mods installed, and my survival world is more of a survival-creative mix. I go out on adventures and get myself so lost that I have to use /kill (fortunately I have keepInventory on) and I go into creative to build things.
Plus I have other worlds, all of them creative and two are resource pack test maps. I did one of them by myself for myself so it's nothing impressive but the other is really helpful.
ASF
02/04/2014 9:56 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
I switch from minecraft to starbound, too xD
What I like to do is create a world on hardcore, or play adventure maps.
On the topic of survival, i hate myself for getting into a sort of "routine" when I start a new world, which ends me up in the same place (house, farm, iron stuff), then, for some reason, I just suddenly lose interest.
SailorsMoon
02/04/2014 9:59 pm
Yeah I have played plenty of survival in Minecraft. I remember when I first started and didn't know how to do absolutely anything so I was just punching blocks with my fist. I somehow managed to make an underground cavern with just doing that, though it took ages.
SailorsMoon
02/05/2014 12:10 am
When my little sister plays she's desperately scared of creepers. Kinda funny if you ask me.
ASF
02/04/2014 10:09 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Those were the fun times, huh?
Now it's just repetitive.
SneakyLunatic69
02/04/2014 10:44 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Birb
Yeah I wish I could get a neuralyzer and do it all over again
TheLacky
02/04/2014 10:29 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
Ah the memories :`). I remember when I was deathly afraid of mobs, and a spider was outside my door, so I wouldn't go out and just sat there for 2 hours in my home, mining an escape tunnel with my fist
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome