What do you think?

noobskills's Avatar noobskills5/26/15 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 53
5/28/2015 1:23 pm
noobskills's Avatar noobskills
Ok, so i have wanted to do this for a long time. Now it happened! But i'm wondering, is this a great idea? So my idea was to make a minecraft news site. Where i post, new minecraft stuff, popular servers, new tools and much more. What do you think? Please leave a feed back like this:
Brilliant idea! <--- Your idea
10/10 <--- How much points

POST ABOUT 1.9 RELEASED!
Here is the website
Click to reveal
noobskills
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2015 5:36 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
8.8/10! If you put a more into it, I think it could work! Remember to use correct grammar and spelling, if you want it to seem more official. You'll probably need more people too, to expand the site.
05/26/2015 5:38 pm
noobskills
Yeah true! And i am searching for people to work on the website Thanks for Replying!
05/26/2015 5:39 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
- Applied for a job.
05/26/2015 5:44 pm
noobskills
Oops, could you apply again. I did something wrong, but it's fixed now! Sorry sir.
05/26/2015 5:50 pm
Vigri
Sir I am not a Sir yet at least. So no Sirs here... Sir!
05/26/2015 5:47 pm
noobskills
Oh never mind! i'm trying to fix it, please be patient!
05/26/2015 5:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
I would love to apply, this sounds like a great idea but is there a certain age I have to be?
05/26/2015 5:49 pm
Vigri
I applied and I am 15. Just put all your actual details in and see what he says anyway, it's worth giving a shot then getting an answer straight away in my opinion.
05/26/2015 5:57 pm
noobskills
Actually not, but i prefer you to be 12+ but i will also accept younger if the application is good 0! And by the way. Now you can copy the apply format and send me via mail. Because something was wrong with the plugin i had. But apply if you want to now
05/26/2015 5:58 pm
Vigri
Okay so now what's your Email? You didn't provide it or at least yet.
05/26/2015 6:01 pm
noobskills
I typed it in the Apply for job, but anyway my email is factionsnoobskills@gmail.com
Sorry
05/27/2015 6:34 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Zombie
asixn
What is the website called? Can you give the link to it?
05/28/2015 3:44 am
okoloto
Theres a link on the first post.
05/26/2015 5:59 pm
okoloto
oh great i just turned 12 last saturday.
05/26/2015 6:00 pm
noobskills
Nice, happy birthday
05/26/2015 6:01 pm
Vigri
Happy birthday and greetings from England. Even though it's............ 3ish days late.
05/26/2015 6:07 pm
okoloto
Thanks to you both. Also no need to add the "From England" part. I too live in England.
05/26/2015 6:05 pm
Vigri
My new question to the pile is "Do we get paid?"
05/26/2015 6:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
Who need pay, eh?

Yeah, probably not.
05/26/2015 6:07 pm
Vigri
Well; we are applying for a job.
05/26/2015 6:08 pm
Henry_Jekyll
Well, it's pretty much more of an admin on a website than a job.

I personally am not going to apply, as I don't exactly seeing this work / It doesn't seem to be executed well, but good luck.
05/26/2015 6:10 pm
Vigri
noobskills
I'm sorry, but you don't get paid right now. Because i dont want to pay someone that is posting and no one is looking at it or actually is coming. But i will pay soon if we get some people!
05/26/2015 6:11 pm
Vigri
How much would you say in estimation for individual writers or advertisers?
05/26/2015 6:12 pm
Henry_Jekyll
Okay, I can understand the interest, but seriously. This whole project was made for fun, as far as I can tell. I don't think you should join just for the salary.
05/26/2015 6:15 pm
Vigri
I care because of my education thanks very much. And I also want money partially to keep my server network up. I do things for people in my freetime, and I'd like the money. Is that hard to ask? No.
05/26/2015 6:06 pm
okoloto
Sent the app
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
Harraya
cool, but can you make a USA site?
05/26/2015 6:20 pm
noobskills
Maybe i will! But for now please use the main site
05/26/2015 6:21 pm
Vigri
The main site is targeted towards Europeans, which American people are not in. Not that it has an effect but it shows that the target audience is mostly towards Europe and not ones in America.
05/26/2015 6:24 pm
noobskills
Yea, but when .com is not taken by someone i will buy that and have that as the main site!
05/26/2015 6:27 pm
Vigri
Well if that was the case it would've been better getting that in the first place.
05/26/2015 6:39 pm
noobskills
It was already taken, and .eu was 50% off.
05/26/2015 6:40 pm
noobskills
Andi have to go now, see you later. And guys please tell me what you think!
05/26/2015 6:51 pm
Vigri
Be sure to answer my question I asked an hour ago "Define 'helper'". Yes, an hour. I am hoping to get the answer soon.
05/27/2015 1:47 am
noobskills
bumpy bump
05/27/2015 6:11 am
Vigri
Still waiting for the answer.
05/27/2015 8:29 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
Hmm... Are there any available jobs? The idea is awesome. The players will be updated when they visit the site.
05/27/2015 8:33 am
noobskills
Hallo, i need some more people to get infomation and advertise
05/27/2015 9:45 am
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
I've got an idea for your website. Maybe something like a weekly vlog or podcast? You just skim over information from the previous week, important tips, shout-outs, something so that viewers don't have to go over every post to get their news. I've been meaning to start a mc news podcast, and i'd love to help. I also have 2 years acting expierience, i classify myself as funny, and just got a new mic so my voice can be heard clearly.
05/27/2015 9:56 am
noobskills
That's really awesome idea, but problem is. No one can! It would be awesome if you could do it for us!
Add me on skype fabian.pettersson4
05/27/2015 3:38 pm
Vigri
-Snip-
05/27/2015 3:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1279828
[deleted]
05/27/2015 3:52 pm
noobskills
You did not send a mail?
noobskills
SparkzyeFound out that I was potentially fired. Looked back in the group and found this:

[Sorry for the appalling message|PMC Staff/Other messages]
I want money for what I do, because I am currently owning a server network, which would be very helpful if I had the money. I am also using parts of the money I make to donate to charity.

Firstly, LiamIsASelfishishcocksucker.enjin.com is not taken and this is already proven to be a lie. Honestly this is going to fail due to the fact you can't manage as before I told you I have a medical condition privately over Skype. I am actually glad you fired me due to the fact I know now that you're some idiot who thinks he can overrule everyone.

I recommend no one else to view this site, although I can't per-say ban it from the internet scheme. But this is just flat out wrong.

Additional information: The support is absolutely terrible. I had to wait 2 days to know what my rank was and I had been inactive all day for my medical issue and I am brought back to this. Thanks I guess for being a moron.

Sincerely,
Liam

Additional Information
nope
[20:28] NoobSkills: wtf
[20:28] NoobSkills: From: poopasswebsite <Liamsucksacock@liar.com>
Server name / Website link: LiamIsASelfishCocksucker.enjin.com

Your Offer:
you should pay me instead when liam is staff.
[20:28] NoobSkills: wait liam

First of all, i was gonna fire you anyway. Because you just wanted to get paid. And second of all you did not have to wait 2 days
You applied at the night, when i had to fix some stuff.
Vigri
noobskills
SparkzyeFound out that I was potentially fired. Looked back in the group and found this:

I want money for what I do, because I am currently owning a server network, which would be very helpful if I had the money. I am also using parts of the money I make to donate to charity.

Firstly, LiamIsASelfishishcocksucker.enjin.com is not taken and this is already proven to be a lie. Honestly this is going to fail due to the fact you can't manage as before I told you I have a medical condition privately over Skype. I am actually glad you fired me due to the fact I know now that you're some idiot who thinks he can overrule everyone.

I recommend no one else to view this site, although I can't per-say ban it from the internet scheme. But this is just flat out wrong.

Additional information: The support is absolutely terrible. I had to wait 2 days to know what my rank was and I had been inactive all day for my medical issue and I am brought back to this. Thanks I guess for being a moron.

Sincerely,
Liam

Additional Information
nope

Your Offer:

First of all, i was gonna fire you anyway. Because you just wanted to get paid. And second of all you did not have to wait 2 days

Doesn't give you the right to talk to my like that. And plus, a job is where someone gets paid for doing work. Get your facts right and then come back to me. Oh and please provide evidence that I:

Sent that email, if not then you're a liar yourself.

Hadn't had to wait two days. Again terrible service feedback.
05/27/2015 3:55 pm
okoloto
Sparkzye
noobskills

Sincerely,
Liam

Additional Information
nope

Your Offer:

Doesn't give you the right to talk to my like that. And plus, a job is where someone gets paid for doing work. Get your facts right and then come back to me. Oh and please provide evidence that I:

Sent that email, if not then you're a liar yourself.

Hadn't had to wait two days. Again terrible service feedback.

Uhh, because the applications were set up last night and it hasn't even been one day?
05/27/2015 4:03 pm
Vigri
@okoloto I applied on Monday night. It is the 28th for me. Monday was the 26th. Furthermore, you shouldn't have talked to me at all like that.
05/27/2015 4:24 pm
noobskills
You actually got it like 1 hour after you applied
05/27/2015 4:25 pm
Vigri
You didn't read my fact.
05/27/2015 4:37 pm
okoloto
Bump