Whats your mod idea?

9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9's Avatar 9lLA4eaZSOydZgc910/12/11 12:23 am
1 emeralds 107 3
10/12/2011 1:38 am
sylergcs's Avatar sylergcs
not a modder? I am not either. But this can help modders for ideas too though.

Its also just sharing.

I'm thinking of a mod where theres more dimensions, aether, moon, sun, dream land, and past life. Past life brings you to a previous creation built by you or somone else but destroyed by somthing. Moon, you know, takes you to the moon, its made up of gravel, and somtimes in the craters, theres a chest filled with suprizes. Sun, a place where you must wear diamond boots or you will burn fast to death, and all items will burn, like lava your on lava, and your wearing boots that let you walk on lava. dream land is a place where when you fall asleep, you go into that place, its a place where water is lava, and you can spawn anything, and dirt is diamond ore, stone is redstone ore, iron is iron, coal is wood, leaves are gold ore, and everything else is regular, its paradise baby! Nightmare isnt an option, but if is added, you must be in a thunderstorm at night sleeping, you will be tele'd into the nether. All portals can be created out of whatever you want.

Whats yours?
9lLA4eaZSOydZgc9
Level 4 : Apprentice Network