Where are the Real servers?

Scooter's Avatar Scooter8/19/13 5:40 pm
8/19/2013 6:20 pm
kiracookie's Avatar kiracookie
Where is it? When I look around the corner it's not their... Just magic, spells, potions, enchanting and all. Where's the... Notch Updates? Everything has changed and I feel that Minecraft went down the wrong path. There are way too many "magical" items in the game now instead of more realistic items! Bring back the old Minecraft! The good one! Notch you should totally become a dev of it again! Anyone else got suggestions?

Where are the real servers? All I see is Hunger games, mini games and even more mini games! The survival servers? They are just a small room with a little exit that leads to PvP! You already spawn with enchanted diamond!! Nothing extra special! Creative? That makes an exeption with plots I guess. But really... Someone make a server that's ORIGINAL

I did my share! World War 2 server! a unique server idea! Now you do yours!
Scooter
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2013 6:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
kiracookie
My server is regular.
I make sure people start with a small basic set to encourage them to go out on their own.
There's no PvP on majority of the worlds, anti-grief plugins, totally against theft/raiding.
Nobody ever wants to stay and see how good we are though...
Every time I bump people join, and then leave in a millisecond.
08/19/2013 6:15 pm
Scooter
Those are good ideas. But their should be maybe a Mojang server that's vanilla with its own client side and server side joined together.
08/19/2013 6:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
zacthedead
*Not free advertising*

Towny is almost like a normal vanilla server, it's still better than factions.

I installed this onto my server too:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ijmh/
08/19/2013 5:57 pm
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Cipher_Punk
Well, the official PMC server is actually just that - vanilla survival, with only a few biome and security mods installed. There are no advantages because there are no donators, ha ha.

PlanetMinecraft Official Server
08/19/2013 6:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
FluffyFuff
I think the main point is the fact that there are hardly any servers at all that all like this now.
08/19/2013 5:49 pm
Scooter
The servers where survival! That's what made Minecraft "Minecraft!" Because you mine... And CRAFT!
08/19/2013 5:53 pm
FluffyFuff
And now it's all about these pvp/minigame/lag filled variety of things that give some people an advantage over the other.
08/19/2013 5:48 pm
FluffyFuff
I am in agreement here. I remember when I first started playing multiplayer mostly, it was all about building far away from spawn in a normal survival world, due to easily being griefed and lack of materials. And they'd have simple plugins, like teams... that way you could work together.
08/19/2013 5:47 pm
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Cipher_Punk
I don't think enough people are interested in 1.7 beta vanilla servers for one to really flourish. Besides, that version was over a year ago.
08/19/2013 5:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RiderZ
Skyblock, for instance. Like how do you even play that multiplayer?

Back in the GOOD Ol' days.
08/19/2013 5:44 pm
Scooter
That's the thing. They are too busy playing these mini games and its just crazy! There are way too many of these mini games servers!
08/19/2013 5:42 pm
FluffyFuff
Well. :L I'm trying to make my own "original" server but the lack of players is what kills the mood of having something "original"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome