Which features of my fanmade update are your favorite?update

Domolas's Avatar Domolas7/20/20 8:42 pm history
2 emeralds 151 2
7/25/2020 5:51 pm
Domolas's Avatar Domolas
So I've made a fanmade changelog for Minecraft 1.17. In there, I've included some features that I think many of you might like. I'll give you a brief summary of what the update is. If you want to see more, please check the changelog! Also, this is my first forum thread.

Minecraft 1.17, released in July 2021, is split into 3 parts, one of which is exclusive to Java Edition. The first part is the "Nether Update Part II", which serves as a part 2 of the Nether Update and includes mistflowers, Nether birds, brimstone, hardened obsidian, obsidian slabs/stairs/walls, quartz brick slabs/stairs, changes to the Nether fortress, and a new biome called mistflower meadows. The second part has no official name, and includes goats, goat milk, deep snow, new mountains terrain, and the new potions. The third part is exclusive to Java Edition for now. It is part of the Cave Update, an update gradually released between 4 versions on Java Edition, but has its own version (1.18.x) on Bedrock Edition. It includes salt (including salt ore and blocks of salt), cheese and goat cheese, limestone, sandstone bricks, and generation of sandstone, red sandstone, packed ice, and blue ice underground.

So, what is your favorite part of this fanmade update? What part do you want to see in the game? Please vote in the poll below!
Domolas
Level 39 : Artisan Cookie