Who's better enderman or creeper

patrykh's Avatar patrykh10/29/13 5:03 pm
1 emeralds 172 7
10/29/2013 5:43 pm
Hearts Glow's Avatar Hearts Glow
Why creeper
They can kill you in one hit if you stand too close. They blow up everything around them.
They don't die in sunlight or water. They're more common. They're small which means they can fit anywhere the player can which can't be said about 3 block high endermen.

Why enderman
Can't be shot with an arrow. Fast. Can teleport. Difficult to make a trap for them. Attack you when you least expect. They don't blow up which means they continue to attack you until they're killed. They're not scared of ocelots.

In my opinion endermen are better. Tell me wht you think.
patrykh
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/29/2013 5:43 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pony
Hearts Glow
Well they both have good and bad abilities. Here are my thoughts.

Enderman:
Teleports around. Makes terrifying noises. Cool design. Impossible to get hit by an arrow. Aren't scared by Ocelots and don't get attacked by Wolves. Has their own dimension. Has an Ender Dragon living in their dimension. Drops Ender Pearls. Can steal certain blocks from your builds. Their eyes glow in the night. Particles.

Enderman (two bad things):
Gets damaged by water. Can't fit into all room sizes.

Creeper:
Can get into areas that Enderman can't (Creepers are two blocks tall, just like the player). Can get supercharged by thunder. Explodes. Drops Gunpowder for TNT.

Creeper (two bad things):
As soon as they explode, their dead (obviously). Their existence was an accident because Creepers are a Pig's coding gone wrong.

Conclusion:
My vote goes to Enderman. My reason for this is because as I said previously, they can teleport and are immune to arrows. Also, they look really cool but at the same time they scare the shit out of me. Enderman are a way bigger threat to me than Creepers are and they always will be.
10/29/2013 5:23 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
You are crazy, Mr. patrykh!

The Creeper and the Enderman are equals!

Someone has to like make a mod that adds an 'endercreep'

Because the only reason enderman can be killed because they don't do enough damage,
But the only reason a creeper is killed (is because it kills you lol jk) is because its main weakness is the ranged shot with a bow and arrow

So an endercreep would be cool because you couldn't take it down at close range, and when you tried to shoot it it would teleport behind you and explode!
Brilliant!
10/29/2013 5:17 pm
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
Creeper.

Don't judge the creeper huggers!
10/29/2013 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
enderblawk
naturally i have to vote enderman, because, well, did you not SEE my account name? i AM an enderman! XD anyway i think enderman are best because they have a boss AND a demension built SOULLY for us endermen. and the boss is a dragon and he lets meh ride it c:
10/29/2013 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
enderblawk
also, if you really must kill us (if you do you must either love us enough to visit the enderdragon, or are FREAKIN CRAZY MAN! that or you wanna teleport like we do c:) all you have to do is stand directly below a block or blocks 3 blocks high. as long as you can take the sound they make you have easy enderman kills.
10/29/2013 5:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Hunter
weasal
Creepers. They are really nice they just get excited easily.
10/29/2013 5:07 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
K-Shun
I prefer the Enderman, because I can stand next to them, and they'll be nice not to attack me unless I look at them.
They also have a cool design I enjoy.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome