Why Do you Play Minecraft?

SenorBellZim's Avatar SenorBellZim7/20/13 10:21 pm
1 emeralds 106 6
7/20/2013 11:25 pm
Gorillaz01Fan's Avatar Gorillaz01Fan
Hello PMC!
Today I was wondering why Millions of people play Minecraft.

I play Minecraft because there are so many things you can do With Server mods. I love playing around with these mods known as "plugins" and seeing what people can come up with. At the moment I am working on learning Java so one day I can code my own Plugin

Tell me why you play minecraft Down below

Have a Great day
-Bellzim
SenorBellZim
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gorillaz01Fan
07/20/2013 11:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
I play Minecraft because you can do almost anything, and it's basically like a blocky version of life, but with monsters that can kill you (I guess that happens anyways, right?). But Minecraft is so original, there wasn't a game like it before it's time (Please don't prove me wrong). The mods only take it to a whole new level! With Hack/Mine, it created Minecraft into a Survival RPG. There's also Tekkit which adds an entire new portion into Minecraft. There's Zombiecraft which made Minecraft into a Zombie Survival game like CoD: Zombies. There's even mods like the Smart Moving Mod that change the game animations and allow things the developers and coders never though of before. There's the Shader mods that allow Minecraft to be super-realistic looking. It just never ends! But for the sake of Minecraft's future, don't stop playing!
KevinClifford
07/20/2013 10:52 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Because...

umm...

It's like LEGO?
yeah, I don't know. probably because of SkyDoesMinecraft and PeanutButterGamer
madisonjack01
07/20/2013 10:48 pm
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
Because all of the other games I used to play screwed me over and I lost all hope until I looked up cheesecraft and minecraft came up I signed up and well it is not what I thought it would be this game has not screwed me over well yet....
Redified
07/20/2013 10:46 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
I plsy it because you can really do ALMOST anything you want. Build a tower, kill stuff, make a cake. kill stuff, make a server, kill stuff. xD
Mooknkoyo
07/20/2013 10:44 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Geek
I play minecraft because I get bored I get bored a lot.
SenorBellZim
07/20/2013 10:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome