Wierd things in minecraft

Sillymrc2  e's Avatar Sillymrc2 e3/27/23 5:00 pm
3 emeralds 147 4
3/30/2023 10:31 pm
Dovahkaal's Avatar Dovahkaal
I was playing on my server waiting for my friends to get on, my screen glitches, I check my monitor to see if something was unplugged. Nothing was wrong. The screen bugging happens a few more times. I got mad and decided to play minecraft on my laptop screen, everything was ok for around 5 minutes, then it happened again. I restart my pc. For some reason I needed to reinstall minecraft. I go back on my server knowing my friends will be on in around 30 minutes. Then I get scared, a music disc started playing. I knew it was none of my friends as I use a realm which I am the owner of. No one being online I go around to find the disc. Nothing. The music stops and the default minecraft music wont play. A few days later me and my friends hear some scary noises in an abanded city we made. So we closed up the city, we are going t o conduct some reserarch, as this could be a game changing discovery. Im going to the fourms to see if anyone can tell me what the heck is going on. My friends have claimed to have been experiencing these things too. Please help im creeped out.
Sillymrc2 e
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner