Worst Minecraft Moment?

AMILLIONGUMMIES's Avatar AMILLIONGUMMIES6/29/14 7:34 pm
1 emeralds 381 8
6/29/2014 9:01 pm
PumpkinKing15's Avatar PumpkinKing15
What was your absolute worst moment in Minecraft?

Mine was long ago, when I was a newbie. I was building a deep hold in survival to bedrock. Obviously, I dug down to find minerals, or a dungeon/mineshaft. I dug down almost all the way to bedrock but I realized I had no pick axe. Fortunately, I had a few ladders and I climbed my way up! Then I went to get some wood and I smelted my iron, to make an iron pick. I was just about to go down the ladder when this silly little pig decided to push me down the hole that was maybe 90+ blocks deep! I died, lost all my stuff... I rage quitted like a normal newbie would.

Now you've heard my story, now what's yours?

For my first forum, maybe 10+ replies?
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2014 9:01 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
PumpkinKing15
All the times I died in servers because of lag. I know everyone's with me on that one
06/29/2014 8:56 pm
Level 24 : Expert Scribe
AslanGrants
I was just playing on a factions server with a few friends, and somehow, two guys found our thing, set home in it, and oneshot spawnkilled me and all my friends while the other stole everything me and my friends'd been working for for about half a week. Pissed me off like you wouldn't believe.
06/29/2014 8:23 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Hunter
Dark_Dixon
I was shooting some villagers with my bow and for some reason a Iron Golem came up and killed me. I have 34 diamonds and I could no get them back cause I kept dying afterwards.
06/29/2014 8:19 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
I was in the iron stage in a new world, with full iron armor, and a bunch of items that I foundin a jungle temple, including 21 arrows, I went to the nether for the first time,without any thing so I could scout out the area, it was perfect, so I went back and got all my items and then some to make my self at home at the nether, whent back to the nether, and a Ghast was waiting for me,long story short, it won, worked hard to find replacement items, exept for the arrows, dident need it, had a plan. whenI whent back to the nether, when the same Ghast ttacked me,I douge down, it worked, then I fell into lava,
06/29/2014 7:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Vikana
I guess my worst moment was when I was trying out the Arestian's Dawn Texture Pack (love it). I had just finished my third skyhouse when I went back to the first skyhouse to get more torches. For some reason, I couldn't go through the door, and instead... fell... and died... and lost a set of iron armor... and spawned again... ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE WORLD! I gave up, quit the world, and watched YouTube.
06/29/2014 7:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Nyh
Built a house atop a small hill
Decided to check out the other side
Did a sprint and jumped off
Fall was a lot deeper then i expected it to be...
06/29/2014 7:40 pm
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
vaxivop
I build a redstone contraption in survival back in 1.7 (beta).
A creeper blew it up.
Built it again.
A creeper blew it up seconds after it was done.
Tried to build it again.
A creeper blew it up mid work.
Tried for the last time.
Creeper blew it up just as I was done.
This all happened in the middle of the day, so I didn't think a creeper would wander up to me four times in a row.
06/29/2014 7:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
I was mining all around, had a lot of diamonds. Found some more, You know what I did?
Went ontop of them..
And mined them.
I fell into lava.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome