An Xbox 360 Ghost

nicktron's Avatar nicktron1/5/14 11:22 am
1 emeralds 224 2
1/19/2014 4:13 pm
CoolCreeper171's Avatar CoolCreeper171
One day about 2 months after minecraft was released to xbox me and my two friends decided to make a new world. I created it and we played. About a week after i made the world we visited the nether. Around that time one of my friends brothers joined our world. We were bored so we decided to see who could build the best nether base. We split into 2 teams. Around 30 minutes into building my team decided to make a bridge to our base. As our friend from the other team came to inspect how we were doing he suddenly started getting hit. It was normal to get hit since we were in survival waiting for creative to come out but no one was hitting him. We say flashes of red on him and we knew he was getting hit but from where. I started to blame my friend. I thought he was hitting him. My friend ran away to show he was not damaging our friend and he wasn't. Now I came to the conclusion that it was a glitch, But the my friend said that he wasn't loosing hearts. We sat there for about 5 minutes watching him just get hit over and over again. Remember this was an unfinished bridge over lava so he was trying his hardest not to fall off. after about 10 minutes he fell and as soon as he hit lava he died. After that my other friend started to get hurt too. Since we all had diamond armor and did not want to die i exited the world and saved. I would of not saved but i did for the for the fact that we did so much in that world that day. I went back on to the world and nothing was there. We were right back at our last save (our house) but nothing was there. I was wondering if any of you had the same experience
nicktron
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior