Xbox 360 Minecraft Ghost?

NuclearCentipede's Avatar NuclearCentipede7/19/13 11:25 am
1 emeralds 531 4
8/27/2014 4:51 am
anonpmc1280016's Avatar anonpmc1280016
Hi, I'm Centipede, bringing you a delicious story!

It all started when I was just building a little farm on the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. I was in creative mode, flying to avoid stomping on the crops. Then some crops started disappearing. I turned around and replanted them. I kept on replanting them, until I caught sight of something. A player! He had the skin of a ghost, and he didn't have a nametag for whatever reason. I was playing with my two other friends, Steven and Jake, so they could have easily switched skins and did that to freak me out. I got mad at them, but they swore they didn't do anything. They both flew over to me. Just then, the nameless player ran away. We talked about it for a bit, and they were skeptical, but they believed me anyways.

Later, on a different world, Steven was AFK. I was busy working on a mansion, while Jake was building his mansion. Jake flew over into Steven's house to see how it looked so far. He said "Kev, come look at this!" There were beds all over the floor. They weren't there before Steven went AFK, so technically, we could only blame that ghost. Jake was still skeptical. Then we went over the our little castle. That ghost was there! Jake saw it. Later Steven saw it in his house. We then knew that it HAD to be real.

The ghost continued to haunt us. Some of the hauntings were:
Greifing our base
Greifing our survival house
Stalking us from a distance
Spamming obsidian all over the place
Stealing our stuff
Standing in doorways and rooms

This was the last time I saw him. I was down in a cave, getting some stone on a brand new survival world. The ghost came up to me. He did that little sneaking dance where you sneak and un-sneak. I did it too. It seemed sort of he was copying me. It seemed very human. That was the last time I saw him. I got scared when he ran off and left the world.

This is actually a true story. Seriously, it is! Sorry about having no proof, but it did happen! The ghost was actually a hacker. My friend has a software that can detect hackers. I watched him, and there was a hacker in our world around the time that ghost was haunting us.
NuclearCentipede
Level 23 : Expert Pony