If you had full control of a Server...

CaptianDynamite's Avatar CaptianDynamite10/4/15 11:24 pm
1 emeralds 484 4
10/5/2015 1:18 pm
KitKqtEnderheart's Avatar KitKqtEnderheart
If you had full control over the content on a server, what would you have on the server and what would you do with it?

I would have on a server:
- Creative plots that multiple people can work on.
- An open world survival area
- Lots of minigames
- Challenges
- Redstone Area for truly massive creations that are larger than the standard loaded world.
- Survival games
- Exploration game mode, where you explore a randomly generated world and claim areas and fight other players and stuff, a lot like the real world.
- Military games
- donators compete in special games instead of insta-killing everyone in normal games
- And a prison section

CaptainDynamite
CaptianDynamite
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KitKqtEnderheart
10/05/2015 1:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
WHAT I WOULD DO
------------------------

Mine would be MASSIVE. Modded worlds (Crazycraft, Pixelmon, custom modpacks, etc.), Bukkit servers (Walls, Creative, Factions, Survival, Bridges, DrawMyThing, Skyblock, Skywars, Prison, Hide&Seek, UHC, custom minigames that I really don't want people to steal because they're actually pretty cool, Parkour, Hunger Games, Super Craft Bros., etc.), one or two whitelist-only servers because I kind of have business that I need multiplayer test worlds for and right now I'm having issues with that , plain old vanilla servers (as in no plugins whatsoever, which may be a bad idea but I think I can make it work if I haven't already...), and I think I've covered just about everything.

Why? My computer can't handle 1.8 and all the good servers are for 1.8. I'd pretty much recreate my favorite minigames from 1.8 into 1.7. I need modded servers for myself to reduce lag. Vanilla servers... Well, why not? It could be the best thing ever or it could go down in flames (literally... Griefers... xD)
anonpmc13774
10/05/2015 12:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
NewSuperMario
10/05/2015 6:17 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
I would use the server for an other game instead xD
(Full access = FTP Access which means I can pretty much use any game)
Lex The Gallade
10/05/2015 2:48 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
captaindynamiteIf you had full control over the content on a server, what would you have on the server and what would you do with it?

I would have on a server:
- Creative plots that multiple people can work on.
- An open world survival area
- Lots of minigames
- Challenges
- Redstone Area for truly massive creations that are larger than the standard loaded world.
- Survival games
- Exploration game mode, where you explore a randomly generated world and claim areas and fight other players and stuff, a lot like the real world.
- Military games
- donators compete in special games instead of insta-killing everyone in normal games
- And a prison section

CaptainDynamite

I don't imagine it. I LIVE it, bruh.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome