You wanna marry me ? [HATE]

HalcyonsGlory's Avatar HalcyonsGlory5/28/12 10:41 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 15
8/17/2012 1:36 pm
HalcyonsGlory's Avatar HalcyonsGlory
You want a minecraft realtionship ?

Thats a question i hear in the last Time very very often.And i think every time the same:
WTF is wrong with these people !

Is it just me ? Or change the mc community that hard :/
May its my age (18),cause most of these players are in the age 9-12.
When i was in this age i think about how to beat my best friend in bayblade or in pokemon training card game.But not about relationships in a video game.

Marrying on minecraft servers isn't that problem,but when you host a creative server its kinda annoying when 2 people discus in chat about their relationship all day.

The hardest example on my server was that a guy contact his mc relationship (sadly it was one of my moderators) in Skype and write her all day:
I love you,i will ever love you,you are the one and only etc.
Till her parents found out,think that he's a old man,and bans her from internet,mc and Skype.
Both of them was around age 11 (when my informations are correct).
After the mc relationship gets broken by this way,the guy contact the next girl on my server.
The result for him = ban
Resut for the server = new rule: No relationships on the server

The newest trend is to annoy me with installing a marriage plugin on a CREATIVE sever -.-

This is a appeal to all mc players who wanna get married: open a relationship server or search one! But please don't annoy the servers who just want to play mc

At the other hand,where is the sense in a minecraft relationship ?
Thats so senseless that it hurts.

It is at the point that i find marriage celebration videos of my server on youtube

Post your opinion and help me to answer the question : is it really just me.... or is it the changed mc community.

Greetings
BoneHunter9
HalcyonsGlory
Level 43 : Master Answer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2012 1:36 pm
HalcyonsGlory
3 letters ?
05/28/2012 5:12 pm
HalcyonsGlory
MissMarifireMy personal thought on this is that if you actually want to date using MC, use a private server. Also remember to actually know them. I mean, if you are dating someone who you don't know, why date them then? As for marriage on servers, I think that should just be saved for real life. It's like pregnancy

Opening a own server for stuff like this is senseless too,just meet at real life.
And when you don't know in real life,don't date.
And when you can get pregnant with a other player at minecraft,i quit gaming !!!

TriggerHappyBunnyI have no problem with relationships like this. My friend met someone on Minecraft, it went to Skype, they lived close to each other so they met in real life (after months of getting to know each other, of course) and now they're dating. They're both adults and were at the time of meeting each other.

A good advantage about meeting someone online, if you have a beautiful personality, they'll get to know you for that first. The time that they see pictures of you, and you truely do love each other, personality would still be the thing they love you for and not your appearance

Of course its not a problem when all happens in this style:
1.play mc long together
2.write in Skype etc
3.meet in real life
4.Go in relationship

But not in this style (and that what happens most of time)
1.go on a server
2.ask who's a girl
3.ask her for a mc relationship
4.spam the chat with : i love you (insert name here)
5.annoy the owner to install a marriage plugin
6.cry when owner gets pissed and ban
05/28/2012 12:24 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Blockhead
Nyaruko Yasaka
I have no problem with relationships like this. My friend met someone on Minecraft, it went to Skype, they lived close to each other so they met in real life (after months of getting to know each other, of course) and now they're dating. They're both adults and were at the time of meeting each other.

A good advantage about meeting someone online, if you have a beautiful personality, they'll get to know you for that first. The time that they see pictures of you, and you truely do love each other, personality would still be the thing they love you for and not your appearance.
05/28/2012 12:14 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
My personal thought on this is that if you actually want to date using MC, use a private server. Also remember to actually know them. I mean, if you are dating someone who you don't know, why date them then? As for marriage on servers, I think that should just be saved for real life. It's like pregnancy. Why would you want to get pregnant and have to live with that child until it has grown up, especially when you yourself are just a teen/child? Plus, if you are about at the starting point of puberty or at an early point, if you get pregnant, you die. Your body is not yet developed to the point of being able to bear a child. It all has to do with common sense.

Click to reveal
My dating advice (Although I have never dated before):

1) Give a good impression of yourself.
2) Show your personality to the world.
3) Don't flirt, use common sense. Sounds odd, yes, but true.
4) Become healthy if you aren't. Get off the couch, put down that video game, and make some good changes with your lifestyle. Some men/women like the other to be fit and healthy. And YES, there IS a difference between SKINNY and HEALTHY.
There actually is such thing as chubby and healthy, as well as skinny and unhealthy. And yes, likewise, you can be chubby and unhealthy, and skinny and healthy. It all has to do with metabolism and genetics. (What I mean by chubby and unhealthy: morbid obesity/eating problems that bring weight gain; skinny and unhealthy: Anorexia/Bullemia/Many other kinds of eating problems that brings weight loss)
5) Don't date until your late teen years and later. That frontal lobe of yours in the brain will help you with your decisions and will help you later in life as well as keep "that" away for until you are married.
6) Keep a good, strong relationship for years until you are ready. A good, strong relationship does not happen within weeks.
7) Don't use dating websites. There is a big chance that the other will lie (EX: They might say that they are a hot guy that likes long walks on beaches, nightlife, and coffee when they are actually a morbidly obese man who sits there and just plays video games and watches TV all day.)
8) When dressing up, don't overdo it. You will make yourself look like a fool.
08/12/2012 8:31 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
greyskull22
3 letters: lol
05/28/2012 11:54 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
eViLxInSaNeGOD
BoneHunter9
the_soup
FakeMessiah666
11) When you go on dates with girls, break the touch barrier.

:I

Whats a touch barrier ?

but okay,now seriously,is it normal that the actual generation want to marry with 13 in games ?

Get it in. Lol no but seriously everyone needs to go outside right now.
05/28/2012 11:36 am
HalcyonsGlory
the_soup
FakeMessiah666

Whats a touch barrier ?

but okay,now seriously,is it normal that the actual generation want to marry with 13 in games ?
05/28/2012 11:33 am
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
FakeMessiah666

05/28/2012 11:26 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
eViLxInSaNeGOD
You should probably turn off your computer and go outside.
05/28/2012 11:30 am
HalcyonsGlory
Best way to solve

Luthery
Seems legit, but what if I already got a girlfriend, who plays Minecraft? (I mean a real one)

Than you have completed successfully point 1-16,now you don't need mc relationships cause you have a real one.Congrats
05/28/2012 11:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
PackedGaming
Rule 1: Dont get a girlfriend until your 18, and you can actually marry.
Rule 2: Don't get married in kids games....It is retarded.
05/28/2012 11:29 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Nintenbro1
I agree with Rule 2 but not Rule 1, let kids get girlfriends/boyfriends young, just don't get married young, it is illegal in most places.
05/28/2012 11:19 am
HalcyonsGlory
LOL,please post this on 4chan
05/28/2012 11:15 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon
LightlessFilms
now that is spoken.

Minecraft is still and always will be a game.
if you want to get married, do it irl.

tutorial:

1) Talk to as many women as possible, not just girls you're immediately attracted to.
2) Something you should consider is letting her know you are single.
3) Don't use “canned material”, “nuclear attraction” routines, or other social robotics
4) Put yourself out there.
5) Keep an open mind.
6) Practice genuinely complimenting girls.
7) Flirt.
8) Become a good conversationalist.
9) Close the deal.
10) Be assertive
12) Make her laugh.
13) Help someone
14) If you find yourself getting lots of girl friends but no girlfriend, avoid the friend zone.
15) If you find that girls are interested in you and then pull away, stop being needy.
16) Be patient!
05/28/2012 11:20 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
Seems legit, but what if I already got a girlfriend, who plays Minecraft? (I mean a real one)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome