Freshcoal Heads

omnompancakes98's Avatar omnompancakes989/30/18 3:58 pm
1 emeralds 8.6k 3
10/1/2018 7:41 am
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1

Hi

im trying to use the freshcoal heads on my server but whenever i use a command block i dont get the head and when i type it into the chat i dont get anything either and im not sure why its not giving me anything. sometimes it says that it gave me the head in the chat but i get nothing in my ineventory
omnompancakes98
Level 38 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2018 7:41 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I'm unsure what plugin that is, and SUPERIONtheKnight already gave a fair explanation.
An alternative you may be able to use is: Essentials X which, when installed, has a command called /skull

When you use that, typing in /skull (Playername) you'll instatly get the head of that player. It makes everything a bit easier than using the /give command :)
10/01/2018 2:28 amhistory
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
SUPERIONtheKnight
I'm going to assume that this is the same issue you were having over here? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The commands that Freshcoal provides are meant for 1.12.2, As such they will not work in 1.13.
With that said, the commands are relatively easy to update in this scenario. Here's a 1.12.2 command.
/give @p skull 1 3 {}
To update it to 1.13, simply replace "skull 1 3 " with "player_head".
/give @p player_head{}
If you want the name to update along with it, find "Name" and add \"\" around the name of the item. For example: Name:"STEVE!" -> Name:"\"STEVE!\""
/give @p player_head{display:{Name:"\"STEVE!\""}}
Obviously, the heads that I have provided aren't special in any way. My goal was to simply help you understand how they can be updated. I hope that I succeeded! :)
~SUPERIONtheKnight
09/30/2018 9:20 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Dovahkaal
i dont know what a freshcoal head is
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome