Hello, Looking for some help

HerbalsRUs's Avatar HerbalsRUs8/14/18 5:34 pm history
1 emeralds 231 3
8/14/2018 8:13 pm
fluffybootz's Avatar fluffybootz
Hello,
Ive Currently Dl/ed a map from here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/skyblock-with-friends-beta-1/
I
n the map it has a mob shop to buy eggs and spawner cages, I noticed there was one free spot, So i wanted to add golem egg to it, Ive found the command to give the egg even changed the command block that was in back. Now im lost on how to make the sign that sits about the mob head that i right click to purchase the egg.

Would anyone one willing to help me on this?

Thank you for your time
HerbalsRUs
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/14/2018 6:36 pm
HerbalsRUs
A new issues, So when i try to enter the red side its send me to the island then crashes whole game, I then have to recopy over the save to join it.
Any clue what might cause this?
08/14/2018 6:26 pm
HerbalsRUs
Fixed it, Ty
08/14/2018 6:10 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Only The Best
To make a purchase sign i would recommend doing the following:
1. make a scoreboard trigger /scoreboard objective add shop trigger
2. create a sign and make it so when some1 right clicks it does /scoreboard players set @s shop 1 (you can find sign generators online)
3. do /clear @a[score_shop=1,score_shop_min=1] diamond 5 (5 diamonds is a example price) (this is a repeating command block)
4. (conditional chain command block) /give @a[score_shop=1,score_shop_min=1] minecraft:spawn_egg 1 99
5. (conditional chain command block) /scoreboard players set @a[score_shop=1,score_shop_min=1] shop 0
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome