Screen goes black when I play minecraft

F22_airstrike's Avatar F22_airstrike7/7/18 5:37 pm
2 emeralds 6.6k 8
7/20/2018 9:02 pm
Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer
Ok here is my story,

   I built my pc around 4 months ago and played on it with a Tv connected to it, then my problem started, every so often my screen would go black but I could hear sounds still but when i pressed F11 it would fix itself then turn black again a minute later.

  Thinking it was the Tvs fault i got a new monitor to see if it would help, it was normal for a while but soon started to have the same problem but this time the screen turns green, it fixes after i press f11 then breaks again. also sometimes it turns green and then I have to restart my computer to get rid of it. nothing I have done has helped. Btw when it turns green it is not a Green tint it is my entire screen turning a bright green like the logo of planet minecraft.

  Weirdly I only think this happens when im playing minecraft and not any other games.

  Please help in any way that you can and please let me know if you have the same problem

my computers specs are:
Cpu: Ryzen 3 2200g apu
Gpu: Ryzen Vega graphics (integrated into the apu)
MOBO: Asrock AB350m pro4
RAM: 8gb g.skill ripjaws V (dual Channel)
Psu: Corsair 500w
Hard drive: WD blue 1tb hard drive

Please if there are any questions you have that will help you identify the problem feel free to ask them

F22_airstrike
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2018 9:02 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer
Wildcard_Gamer
Sounds like a computer issue, I don't know the cause but that happens to me when I use my old computer. This being a new computer though, idrk what to tell you
07/14/2018 4:49 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Mooselag
This could be caused by the way Windows handles full screen applications. Since when a fullscreen application is opened, windows changes the resolution to a smaller when, then back to the softwares resolution. Try lowering your Windows resolution, or by just not going into fullscreen mode on Minecraft.
07/20/2018 7:45 pm
F22_airstrike
This did not help thanks for the suggestion though. If you have any other thoughts please let me know.
07/17/2018 5:06 pm
F22_airstrike
Thanks for that i am yet to try it out but i was wondering... i am g oing to buy a gtx 1060 soon do you think that would help it from turning black?
07/07/2018 7:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
pixelsquared
Do you have any mods installed?
07/07/2018 8:25 pm
F22_airstrike
Well I have no mods installed but i did install optifine
07/07/2018 7:20 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
AgentShieldjj
unknown about the problem but nice job on the computer!
07/07/2018 8:24 pm
F22_airstrike
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome