Any Dimension mods that you would like me to create

JTGaming's Avatar JTGaming3/3/13 3:16 am
5/27/2013 1:13 am
Shephard01's Avatar Shephard01
List any Dimension Mods that you would like me create.

Things to included in your message:

1. Name of the Dimension(s)
2. What you want in the Dimension mod(Mobs, Ores, Armor, Weapons, etc.)
3. Email
4. ModLoader or MinecraftForge
5. Other Information
JTGaming
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2013 1:13 am
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
Shephard01
I might have a good idea, its a bit self explainitary when you read the title.
1. Nightmare dimension and Good Dream Dimension.
2. Nightmare Dimension:I would like you to include lots of deadly things such as Giant Creepers, Mutant mobs (such as spider creepers), ect, ect.
Good Dream Dimension:I would like you to include happy things, like cute animals such as bunnys, perhaps giant lolipops that you can eat and chocolate mountains? Just a thought
3. Private
4. Minecraft Forge
Click to reveal
When you sleep in a bed, you will have a chance of being sent to the good Dream dimension, or the Nightmare Dimension. After being attacked and having low on health, you might have a higher chance of having a nightmare (lets say the regular change of a nightmare is 25%, it might bring the chance up to 50%). After having a bad dream, you will have a new effect, Freight, Freight will make you take more damage, mine slower, and perhaps even randomly glance behind himself.
After a good day of finding diamonds in the mine, taming an animal, or even riding a pig, your chances of having a good dream will go up. After waking up from a good dream, your player will have another new effect, Happyness, Happyness will make a player feel more confedent and mine quicker, run faster, and punch harder!

So, what do you think? I dont think its too good of an idea, but its midnight, so I tried to think fast.
05/26/2013 1:37 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Anxiety Opossum
1. Name of the Dimension hatarex dimension, and unirex dimension
2. What you want in the Dimension mod
Ores:
hatarex
(is as rare as iron. Drops hatarex clusters)
infected gold
(same as above, drops infected gold ore)
ice crystal
(drops Ice shards)

Items
Ice chakrams
(Created by surrounding a stick with Ice Shards)
Unirex shard
(found in a generated structure in the hatarex dimension)
Bass Cannon
(acts like a sideways beacon block that blasts through everything the beam touches. the beam is 3x3. surround a diamond with obsidian)
(has a custom techne model. The only cool brony weapon)
Dubstep disc
(a new music disc. Plays dubstep, feel free to pick the song. (just make sure it has no languge or sexual things in it.) Insert into bass cannon to activate the cannon.
ice cannon
(shoots Ice shards)
Corrupted Gold sword
(same as gold sword, but more durable. stick and two corrupted gold ingots. Duh)
Corrupted gold rifle
(a gun made out of corrupted gold. place a bass cannon in between two corrupted gold blocks)

Mobs
Veil cannon
(stays in one place. It can be friendly or hostile, depending on if you make friends with the anthros. Shoots a powerful beam at you. has a large spinning barrel, also is surrounded by two spinning pillars)

Anthro
(the inhabitants of the Hatarex dimension, they spawn in villages made out of iron and lapis blocks)

Unirex soldier
(habitants of the unirex dimension. They are hostile, and carry either a corrupted gold sword, or a corrupted gold rifle)
Halo orb
(a spinning mass of 3x3x3 parts. Hurts you by touching you)

Blocks
Hatarex grass
(Grass, but a different color. found in Hatarex)

Unirex device
(put nine unirex shards around each other. place, and then right click to go to the unirex dimension.)

Unirex grass
(does not look like it, but acts like grass. It's one solid texture all around)

Unirex stone
(Black as night)

Hatarex block
(same a a gold, diamond, iron, etc. block, but with hatarex clusters)

To get to the hatarex dimension, place hatarex blocks like a nether portal, and then
light it.

Also creates a portal in the hatarex dimension.

to get back from the unirex dimension, go through a natural structure called a portal chamber.
Sends you back to the hatarex dimension.

Natural structures

Anthro village
An iron and lapis village, filled with anthros
only is found in the hatarex dimension

shard temple
A temple filled with traps. at it's center is a single unirex shard in a chest. they are very rare.

Portal chamber
A structure in the unirex dimension.
contains a portal back to the hatarex dimension.

Unirex base
a rare structure in the unirex dimension. contains unirex soldiers.

Dimension terrain

Hatarex
verry hilly, and mountainy. Has normal trees, and stone. the sky is the same as earth.

Unirex
dark. there is no sun. only a moon. the light for the world is black. the world is flat with mild variances. no trees or plants at all. barren.

there are no normal mobs in either of the new dimensions.

3. Email
xxaeropulsexx@gmail.com
please tell me yours, just so I know It's not spam.
4. ModLoader or MinecraftForge
use the forge version of modloader
5. Other Information
I would like to discuss this more. I can make the techne models and send them to you along with mob, block, and item textures.
also, please post this to Planetminecraft. It would probably be pretty popular due to size.

so what do you think?

also, when I give you the models and textures, I will make an organized .zip that you can unpack, where everything will have it's own description.
05/24/2013 11:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Windmaster10
Maybe an opposite to the nether? An icey world of Frostyness. use the same generating code but make it use different blocks. use mostly vannila blocks but add icey water that hurts you slowly after time? Thanks

OH and maybe a frost golem thats attacks the player but can be tamed? ICE GHAST?!?!?! iccceeeepiiiickcck......
05/24/2013 11:40 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
1. Name of the Dimension(s): OPWorld
2. What you want in the Dimension mod(Mobs, Ores, Armor, Weapons, etc.): OP items and diamonds. Like diamond blocks, sharp 10s, looting 10s, efficiency 10s, and unbreaking 10s.
3. Email: PM me for it.
4. ModLoader or MinecraftForge: Either or.
5. Other Information: None
05/24/2013 11:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AetherHawk
also i'm am looking for mods to add to my 1.4.7 modded survival map P.S. I really want the Aether for my modded survival map but its only at 1.2.5
05/24/2013 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AetherHawk
Plz update the aether mod
03/05/2013 7:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Devcon1
I have an idea.
1.Shadow World
2.Necromancers,corrupted spirits,shadow men,shadow golems,wraiths,poltergeists,hell hounds,wither skeletons,wither,summoning temple,wither creepers,blood slimes,terror wood,wither brick,2-tailed vampire cat,corpses,coffins,crypts,burned sticks,corrupted gems,death scythe,grimm reaper.
4.Minecraft forge
5.Necromancers summon corrupted spirits,coffins let you sleep till night,grimm reaper is the second boss and it drops a death scythe,crypts have coffins and corpses,summoning temple is made of wither brick and has shadow men,shadow golems,wither skeletons, and the wither as a boss.
03/04/2013 9:16 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Deadpangod5
I just have an idea, I can't download mods cause the file never appears, but I think my idea is a good one

1. Hell (couldn't come up with a better name)
2. Herobrine, diamond buildings an stuff, make it Herobrine-like.

5. You could make it so Herobrine could try to kill you and stuff, maybe you can steal his pickaxe, and other stuff.

Once again this is only an idea. I cant download mods so I wouldn't be able to download this if you made it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome