[NEED DEV] ELO PvP Plugin

Avoriz's Avatar Avoriz9/2/13 9:40 pm
1 emeralds 882 6
9/5/2013 7:08 pm
Swimmer1929's Avatar Swimmer1929
ELO PvP Plugin Request

Hello world! I am requesting a plugin for my friend's server called Rubber Bullet Gaming. We are in need of a decent PvP plugin that fits our needs and wishes.

I am the Head of Creativity on the server, and I have pieced together some basics for the plugin that we want.

It is to be an ELO system plugin. (Equal Level Opponent). I want it so that you have 3 different game types: Free-for-all, Team vs. Team and CTF.

Features:

Full Equal Level Opponent System
Rankings
Lobby Wall
Easy set-up
Custom Arena Names
Different Gametypes
Ranked and Quick Matches
Various Rewards
More Information:

ELO System
Players don't have to worry about PvPing against players better than they do in matches. With the ELO system, players only have to worry about one thing. Winning.

Rankings
Players get to battle to be the best of the server. Starting at rank 0, players fight their way through other players in the conquest to be the very best.

During Ranked Matches, your rank can change.
--My idea is that the TOP 5 PLAYERS will receive increases to their ranks.
1st Place receives +5
2nd Place receives +4
3rd Place receives +3
4th Place receives +2
5th Place receives +1
Everyone below 5th place receives -3 to their rank. (They lose rank points.)

Lobby Wall
No body wants to memorize all the different types of commands in the server. Rather than players typing to join arenas, they right click a JOIN sign that brings them into the arena. Once the arena is full, or the wait time is ready, the players move into the arena.

--My Idea is that you select the arena, set the spawn points and name the arena. On the lobby wall, the sign shows how many players are in the arena out of the max, the time left until the arena is over, the name of the arena and then, of course, the [Join], [Full] or [In Progress] sign. You set the "In queue" lobby and the winner and loser spawns after the battle.

Easy Setup
Nobody wants to have to figure out how to set up an arena and its lobby walls. Rather, this plugin should allow the users to easily, quickly and smoothly set up the arenas, using WorldEdit.

Custom Arena Names
No one likes the arena names as Numbers. Rather, using this you can set the name of your arena.

Different Gametypes
Rather than one simple gamemode, you can choose what kind of gametype you want for the arena. As you create the arena, you can set the gametype. The gametypes you can choose from: Free-for-All, Team vs. Team, CTF.

Ranked Matches
Players don't always like the same type of combat. With this, players can test their mettle on other players in Ranked combat. Using Ranked Matches, players can gain rank points, or lose rank points in the matches. (See Rankings) Ranked matches will cost you in game money to do participate.

Quick Matches
Some players don't like to do Ranked Matches, which is where Quick Matches come in. Players can gear up for a simple and fun PvP time. Quick Matches do not affect your Rank, nor do they cost to play!

Various Rewards
Players who succeed in Ranked Matches can receive various in game rewards, like in-game money and special items. The special items aren't perks for PVP combat, but rather trophies.

To apply for coding this, please fill out this form in the comments.

Name:
What is your maturity level: (if you say 10, you will be expected to act like it)

How many hours can you do per week:

Other:

Coding Experience (1-10) and explain:
Avoriz
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer