Help my modded minecraft keeps crashing

VoidTenno's Avatar VoidTenno10/22/19 10:46 am
1 emeralds 144 2
11/9/2019 10:50 pm
Geforce's Avatar Geforce
I keep getting the error Loading entity nbt which is my player when i make a world and play for hours then the next day it keeps crashing with that error here is the link to the crash log. https://pastebin.com/rGCGLgK7
VoidTenno
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/09/2019 10:50 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
Geforce
Advent of Ascension 3 is crashing. Try removing it and see if that helps.
11/09/2019 10:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
icephantom
The problem is not really evident here ? You appear to be using the RLCraft v 2.7.1 version. In order to assist, I just downloaded this pack to try ........ apart from the fact that the log is full of errors and it took nearly 6 minutes before my MC client could start this pack, when it did start, I created a new world, played for a while, logged out, restarted and logged back in without a problem. I notice that you are using Optifine, which didn't come with my version of the pack, so not sure if you added that sepetately yourself. if you did, might try disabling that to see if its an issue. If there's anything else you've added yourself, try disabling those mods as well, just to see if any of them are causing the issue. Other than that, I am unable to re-create the issue.

I can see its an NPE causing the issue, but unsure which mod is causing it or why it would occur in the first place ? The only other advice I could offer is, if its a multimc instance, try a new download and create another instance ....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome