Mod Ideas?

Natsu219's Avatar Natsu2196/19/13 4:18 am
2 emeralds 20.6k 338
2/23/2017 4:10 pm
Ellie's Avatar Ellie
I need mod ideas! I really want to make a mod and post it on PMC! I have to have something on my profile
Please!
Natsu219
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2017 4:10 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
Locked - don't necropost
02/23/2017 3:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DimitarPlaysBg
Cars mod for 1.10.2
02/23/2017 2:43 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
gooseinmyway
Do something that no one has done yet, something exotic, such as a 3D printer mod, or how about a rocket propelled minecart mod, or even a hovercraft mod.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/opencraft-3897182/
12/06/2014 8:04 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
alan
a mod that adds animal hybrids such as ligers, growler bears, camas, remember to look them up
12/06/2014 7:58 pm
Level 25 : Expert Spleefer
Wizardofdoom
A mod that adds a new HUD would be cool... (The HUD is the thing the health bar, experience, and hunger. Not to get confused with a GUI)
12/06/2014 6:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Soul710
How about some more uses for carrots? E.g. carrot cake, or carrot blocks, or using carrots as part of some convoluted crafting tree to make OP weapons and armor. Maybe an add-on to Tinker's Construct, or to one of the various nature mods we have around the net?

Even better, make a mod for 1.8._ -- I might try and get it on my server if it's good enough.
12/06/2014 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
vivex
I think someone should make a mod somewhat like the DJ mod but for 1.7.10 that has customizable songs, beatboxes, more light effects, and the light affects can follow the sound levels of the song like a music meter i understand that might be really hard that last part but i would still suggest someone try to make this mod and send me a lik to the mod to me and i would be very impressed and greatfull . sincerely - . Vivex
05/03/2014 3:11 pm
Natsu219
I'm surprised this got to April 6th :P
04/06/2014 8:03 am
doggydog12395
i would like to see this idea developed into a mod it would be very very popular with in the mine craft community !
mod: cops mod
but i don't want it to be a mod that just has the cop cars and stuff we need uniforms guns / batons / helicopters
and most important to make this mod great would be
an op privilege given only to the cops to arrest other players but there should still be hand cuffs for every one to be able to use
if any one has seen arma 3 the arresting should take place like the cops do on that game
another important feature would be also like in arma cops can set the time u stay in a jail and once the players time is up the player gets out automatically
in addition to the cops getting cars there should be an equal side of things for civilians
guns / cars / trucks / air vehicles ect.
03/21/2014 6:25 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc337468
[deleted]
03/21/2014 6:21 pm
jonaskill555
make a mod for beta 1.7.3 that returns the old sounds!
03/21/2014 7:03 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
Forgelander
If it's for beta 17.3, then why add old sounds?
03/19/2014 2:58 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
TvBinMc
Need mod ideas ...
Here are tons ...

Space mod
Graffiti mod
Arcade in minecraft mod
Modern Life mod
Deadmau5 mod
Furnitue + mod
Clothing + mod
Skateboard mod
Nyan cat mod
Frog mod
Iphone mod
Android mod
Apple (Technology firm not food ) mod
Technology mod
Tech mod
Sonic mod
Mario mod
Need For Speed mod
just cause 2 mod
Gta V mod
Sports + mod
03/19/2014 2:49 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
STEAMPUNK.
03/11/2014 1:22 pm
osmaawn
Make a mod where random villages spawn with diffrent kinds of NPC's living there like maybe a Nord village and a Japaneese village and more, and then so you can interact with the villages and help them grow and help the people there gather rescourses to build more advanced buildings. And maybe like a rating system so if you help a village they will sell stuff cheaper to you and maybe say hello when you go trough. And if you attack them they will hate you and attack you on sight. There was once a mod like this but i dont remember the name and i think its way outdated.
03/09/2014 7:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Make a mod that makes it possible to enchant all enchants on all items in an anvil.
I have been looking for mods and plugins but mobody ecer made one.
The concept is just make unpossible enchants
(Like water breathing on a stick) possible in an anvil.
Maybe a mod/plugin creator wants to try this :3
03/06/2014 4:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
Jade-Craft
Make something with a leash you can put on another player. And you can dye them. The only time the player on leash can escape is if they're on creative mode.
03/06/2014 4:21 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Princess
mitten1717
Code a simple mod and btw if you're using MCreator-Program generated mods aren't aloud
03/06/2014 4:04 pm
Piggy98
make a robot mod
03/06/2014 9:06 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior
Aniiko
Natsu219I need mod ideas! I really want to make a mod and post it on PMC! I have to have something on my profile
Please!

How about a mod that can turn the layer into a gas cloud and fly around or go through blocks and then reappear at command.
03/06/2014 8:58 am
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Anxiety Opossum
Better chat mod? That way, smaller kids don't have to worry about their parents getting angry at them for using the chat, when they need to use commands.
03/04/2014 12:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
NGV Creationist
Natsu219I need mod ideas! I really want to make a mod and post it on PMC! I have to have something on my profile
Please!

How about a world portal mod? (Bigger on the inside from outside or oppisite). Basically, you put down a block that camos with the ones around it (or just make it where its under the floor) and you put in coordinents to where the bigger/smaller on the insideplace would be. This would be good for TARDIS and Antichamber builds.
03/04/2014 12:01 pm
Beasted2016
03/04/2014 11:58 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Danisaiah
Please!

I GOT IT search avali starbound, LEARN the wiki about the avali then make a mod of the avali [also do a remodel of the player to be any creature at the start please ]

EDIT: oh dont do skins please i told people not to do custom skins i just want the model
03/03/2014 3:28 pm
thedramaproject
02/25/2014 9:49 am
CDM
How about a mod that is like those pressure plate launchers on hub servers....
02/24/2014 7:32 am
Level 45 : Master Engineer
Redstone Studios
How 'bout a mod that's based on Pirates?

Like you can create a world with a gamemode called "Pirate" and generates this world full of islands, and ships. you get to control your own ship and name it also explore stuff for treasure and Sink other enemy ships, if that wasn't enough. How about making Davy Jones a Boss?
02/24/2014 12:58 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
MalMal12
A ninja armory mod, minecraft needs more weapons
02/15/2014 8:27 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman
mudkip45
Well, why not make a Dragon ball (anime Series: Dragonball, Dragonball , Dragonball GT) I get there is already a massively popular one but the new update is real confusing and the pretty much only server there is updated XD
02/15/2014 4:43 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Cyborg
RCXcrafter
But in the "last 20 posts" section it said 300 with my name under it. How did you count it?
02/24/2014 12:34 am
Natsu219
It says how many there are next to the page numbers :I
02/24/2014 6:48 am
RCXcrafter
In that case IWantMelons has the 300th post.
02/14/2014 10:37 pm
Natsu219
RCXcrafterJust when you have enough ideas the thread becomes popular.

Edit: :o I just made post number 300 without even noticing.

Actually it was the 301th, but I'll let you keep your pride :)
02/02/2014 5:41 am
RCXcrafter
Just when you have enough ideas the thread becomes popular.

Edit: I just made post number 300 without even noticing.
02/01/2014 7:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
IWantMelons
Hey mate

I think you should make a mod that basicly has pistons that moves 2 blocks and pistons that move 3 all the way up to 10 and super sticky pistons so if u useed that for the 10 block it will move all blocks within 10 blocks forward of it forwards of backwards ect if you get my idea
02/01/2014 1:58 am
DoWorkPvP
You Should Do Some Hood Type Of Thing Where Theres Blood Stains On The Brick Blocks And Mac-10s And Glocks With 30 Clips, I Would So Download That Mod If You Did That
02/01/2014 1:59 am
DoWorkPvP
02/01/2014 1:14 am
Natsu219
I might just leave this post up for fun, until someone takes it down :)
01/28/2014 1:08 am
RCXcrafter
Can you make a list of the good ideas?
01/30/2014 1:00 am
Natsu219
Sure, here they are:
Anti-grav Rails - aeropulse
Blindness Pies - Enderborn99
Llama Mod(For Boredom times) - razersaw
Mod based on favorite Game - Seivelath
More Beds Mod - therealginga80
Enchantments Mod - RCXcrafter
Everything Arrows Mod - RCXcrafter
Time-travel Mod (Undecided) - krookyj
Trampling Grass Mod - elephantcatdog
Pillows Mod - PandaMC
Slab Combos Mod - RCXcrafter

That's about it, actually, from order in which ones came first :D
01/27/2014 6:55 am
YourSpriceSapling
I have go soo many ideas. One for example: Endercraft
The idea: When you play minecraft you sometimes get Enderpearls and after a bit of time you have got a lot of them. - But they are a bit pointless. So here are some crafting Recipes for them:

Furnace:

Y -> Z Y= Obsidian Z=Obsidian Ingot *Can be crafted into tools: Durability: 925
Mining Level: Between iron and stone

Crafting Table:
YYY
YYY -> Z Block of Obsidian Ingots. *I think I don't have to explain the use: Nothing
YYY

-Y-
YXY -> Z Y=Enderpearl X=Obsidan Ingot Z= Enderirit*
-Y-

*Can also be crafted into Tools with special Abilitel: Durability: 925 Mining Speed: Between iron and Stone special Ability: One enderpearl + Tool in the craftingtable restores 180 Durabilty, The tools do more damage on Endermans 1,5 Extra heart
Can be crafted into a block

-Y-
YXY -> Z Y=Enderpearl X= Iron Ingot Z=Endferumium*
-Y-

*Can also be crafted into Tools which aslo have special Abilities:
Durability: 420 Mining Speed: A bit less than diamond. Special Abilites:
Enderpearl + Tool = Restores 120 Durabilty. If the tool breaks something it gets smelten. For example if you mine with an enderferumium pickaxe an Goldore it gets Smelten into gold. (also works with swords if you kill a cow you will get a steak Yummy:D) Can be crafted in a block

YXY -> Z Y=Eye of Ender X=Gold ingot Z=Endrum ingot*
Can be crafted into tools and Amor. All of that tools/amor have got a special ability.
Durabilty: 310 MS: A bit faster than Diamonds
Pickaxe: By right clicking the is a smal expolsion (about 7 blocks get destroyed). If you do this it will need about 10 Durability
Shovel:Diggs a 3x3 Area. Can be activeted by sneak + Right clicking
Axe:Useful for player which need a lot of wood. You have a 40% chance to get 2 Wood instead of 1
Hoe:Tills a 3x3 Area. Can be activted/disactivated by sneak + Right click
Sword: Mobs drop 30% More XP.
Amor: Endermans can't Teleport anymore in a 6x6x6 Area (works only with full amor)
Can be crafted into Blocks

Now after a lot of Ingots and Tools it is time for some realy cool stuff:

-W-
YXY ->W= Eye of Ender Y=Endrum Ingot X=Glass pane =Enderenchnted Glas*
-W-
*An item(Not a Block) where you can right click to see mobs/spawners though walls. Works only if the Mob/Spawner is 12 or less blocks away

VWV
-Y- -> Z V=Enderitingot W=Egg(can also be a spawn egg) Y=Stick X=Endrum ingot.
-X- Z= Stick of the Mob Collector
With that item you can kill a mob with one hit (no Enderdragon/Wither) The mob will drop nothing not even xp. But you will get the spawn egg of the mob. The tool has got a durabilty of 60.

XYX -> Z W= Block of endrum Ingot X=Cobbelstone Y=Enderpearl Z= Endercage
XXX
The endercage is an block. When its placed on A 4x4 Obsidan no enderman can telport 15 blocks from the structe. Useful for an Enderpearl farm.

World Gen:
New Enderman Dungen with a spawner and mossy bricks. Its like a normal dungen but it generates not as often as a normal. In the chests the player can find enderpearls or some Enderirit or tools of it.

I hope I could help. I have got more ideas. If someone need some writhe me a massage on skype: Derkleinekuerbis

BB YourSpruceSapling
01/27/2014 9:07 pm
Natsu219
Ok... One good idea... 5 days left till I take it down unless there is another good one
01/26/2014 6:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
clock lord
You need to make a stats mod, it could add speed, strength, defense etc etc
01/26/2014 5:35 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Shanergy+
The Plugins Mod
WHat did i just say O_O
01/26/2014 5:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Shanergy+
More Mobs...
More Food...
New Features...
Awesome Weapons..
Ummm...
01/26/2014 5:29 pm
Natsu219
I might take this post down, its not really active anymore... I got the mods that were a really cool idea on a list already, so I might take it down. Depends on if there is a good idea in about 3 days or so from now :I
01/19/2014 9:41 pm
Winter_Gal
i know theres some mods similar, but maybe change the look of villagers and the village maybe a more modern or a more "human" look, should i say?
01/22/2014 9:43 pm
Natsu219
I would suggest Minecraft Comes Alive by WildBamaBoy, but You can also change the villager model with the Steve model too, but You can't distribute it, cause that's illegal.
01/19/2014 9:23 pm
Natsu219
Cypher777Number one request I would have:
A bukkit plugin that gives you a tool to tap chests with that randomly fills them with loot from a config file.
There are plugins that do similar kinds of things (ChestRestock, PhatLoots) but not without having to modify the chest, add it to a list of special chest etc. I just want to whack it with my loot stick and move on.

I suppose you are talking bout SP mods with more drastic kinds of changes though? :P

That's right, but your bukkit plugin Idea is cool too :)
01/17/2014 9:21 pm
Level 45 : Master Grump
Cypher777
Number one request I would have:
A bukkit plugin that gives you a tool to tap chests with that randomly fills them with loot from a config file.
There are plugins that do similar kinds of things (ChestRestock, PhatLoots) but not without having to modify the chest, add it to a list of special chest etc. I just want to whack it with my loot stick and move on.

I suppose you are talking bout SP mods with more drastic kinds of changes though?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome