Mod that lets you right-click another player like Chests/Barrels?

ChickenGJ's Avatar ChickenGJ7/18/20 2:54 pm
7/23/2020 8:22 am
Nuclearheadshot's Avatar Nuclearheadshot
An important note I should start with is that this idea is being discussed with theoretically only a couple of players playing together on a LAN session in mind who are also close friends. I'm not paying much particular attention as to whether such a mod is optimized for public servers.

I'm wondering if a mod had been made which gives players the ability to right click each other to open up each other's inventories. And a UI similar to that of the one that players see opening a chest shows up. I've tried using Google lots of times in hopes of finding a mod that accomplishes this but I wasn't lucky enough to find anything.

If this helps, I expect that this mod functions only in Survival and/or Adventure Mode. Also, my reason for this mod is... well, I enjoy inspiring drama in Minecraft and the idea of a friend pickpocketing my inventory is enticing to me. Again, I would like to do something like this as long as it has NOTHING to do with logging on to servers. I don't want a mod author being put through complications all in the name of "grief prevention".

I'm playing on Minecraft 1.12.2. If later versions of Minecraft make this possible without needing a mod, please tell me how.
ChickenGJ
Level 1 : New Miner