Needing Help With Modding!!!

CC-Advertise's Avatar CC-Advertise5/20/13 5:59 pm
1 emeralds 138 1
5/20/2013 6:10 pm
HyJaffa's Avatar HyJaffa
Hello, I am trying to develop a mod for one of a mod pack that m and a group of friends are making. I know the basics of coding and I already have java JDK, MCP, and eclipse setup. I also very experienced in configing server plugins and setting up servers all together. I would like for someone to walk me through the steps of coding almost like a teacher because trying to listen to YouTube videos about it just doesn't work.

If you decide to help me with my problem, contact me at
Skype- speedybeeme
TeamSpeak- chi01.mainvoice.net:7129

Thanks
CC-Advertise
Level 27 : Expert Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HyJaffa
05/20/2013 6:10 pm
Level 43 : Master Modder
CC-AdvertiseHello, I am trying to develop a mod for one of a mod pack that m and a group of friends are making. I know the basics of coding and I already have java JDK, MCP, and eclipse setup. I also very experienced in configing server plugins and setting up servers all together. I would like for someone to walk me through the steps of coding almost like a teacher because trying to listen to YouTube videos about it just doesn't work.

If you decide to help me with my problem, contact me at
Skype- speedybeeme
TeamSpeak- chi01.mainvoice.net:7129

Thanks

unfortunately best way to learn is youtube, I'd teach you but my videos already say what i would say. just find the right video for you. It can take time. Many modding tutorials out there are outdated :/

www.youtube.com/darnmyhat

Give it a try :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome