Playing Minecraft or Modding Minecraft?

Creeper_Modder's Avatar Creeper_Modder9/22/13 7:14 am
1 emeralds 283 9
9/22/2013 8:05 am
Creeper_Modder's Avatar Creeper_Modder
Hello guys!So i really like playing and modding minecraft but the only problem is i cant do both because my laptop sucks! It only has enough space for one.
If you really liked modding but still loved playing minecraft what would you choose and why?I really want to upload mods but i also love playing on servers! Help
Im getting a new PC in October! DO you think it is worth it to mod instead of play minecraft?
Creeper_Modder
Level 21 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2013 8:05 am
Creeper_Modder
I think im gonna choose modding
09/22/2013 7:44 am
Level 27 : Expert Pony
Hearts Glow
What's the point in modding if you wont be able to play it? I'd chose playing Minecraft.
09/22/2013 7:48 am
Creeper_Modder
You can play but only through eclipse... and thats offline
09/22/2013 7:42 am
Creeper_Modder
mchungames4441
Creeper_Modder
mchungames4441It would cost a lot of money, but you could buy a second laptop and play modded minecraft on one and vanilla on the other. I don't like modding, so I don't want to tell you one or the other.

Im getting a new pc in november or october . I wanted to know if it is worth it to mod instead of play minecraft.

Oh, didn't see that last sentence there. Fail.

I think if the PC is new it will be faster so it will be able to handle the mods better (if that makes sense). Then you can use the laptop for Vanilla Minecraft.

No i edited it was my fail. And you guys arent understanding me i mean i want to make mods not play them.
09/22/2013 7:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Taco
mchungames4441
Creeper_Modder
mchungames4441It would cost a lot of money, but you could buy a second laptop and play modded minecraft on one and vanilla on the other. I don't like modding, so I don't want to tell you one or the other.

Im getting a new pc in november or october . I wanted to know if it is worth it to mod instead of play minecraft.

Oh, didn't see that last sentence there. Fail.

I think if the PC is new it will be faster so it will be able to handle the mods better (if that makes sense). Then you can use the laptop for Vanilla Minecraft.
09/22/2013 7:29 am
Level 40 : Master Pirate
piratescott
Just play it, no point saying you'll do mods if you don't even play the game you're making it for. There's hundreds of modders out there already anyway, just enjoy what they make if you don't have the time to do both.
09/22/2013 7:26 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
Destian_
what do you mean with " It only has enough space for one." ?
Can´t you delet something so that minecraft + (whatever you use to mod) can be used together?
09/22/2013 7:25 am
Creeper_Modder

09/22/2013 7:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Taco
mchungames4441
It would cost a lot of money, but you could buy a second laptop and mod minecraft on one and vanilla on the other. I don't like modding, or more precisely I don't know how to, so I don't want to tell you one or the other.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome