REAL LIFE GUNS MOD.

TheDoomicorn's Avatar TheDoomicorn9/10/15 3:47 pm
9/10/2015 6:00 pm
TheDoomicorn's Avatar TheDoomicorn
Hey Guys, I'm making a new mod. I need some beta testers, sponsors, texturers and more. If you wanna help add nathan.ormande on skype. Sponsors get double the rank on the final server they donated before hand.

Thanks for the support.

- Nathan creator of Apocolypse: Fight the world Mod.

EDIT: SCREENSHOT 1: https://gyazo.com/2e918d4adbc3568f919c8952f350e037
TheDoomicorn
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheDoomicorn
09/10/2015 6:00 pm
So would you guys like this mod and play on an official server?
TheDoomicorn
09/10/2015 4:45 pm
PrototypeTheta
TheDoomicorn
PrototypeThetaYou should also learn how to make your own models... I know a tf3dm when I see one.

Blender is a good starting point, free and there's plenty of documentation.

I am using an M4 from T3DM released on a public licence to test out modeling however the other guns are modeled by me and as I am learning (Modeling in MAYA) i am getting better however I am maximising coding time by reduing time modeling until i get a better and quicker modeler.

Be careful with tf3dm, a lot of the models on there are themselves ripped from other games without permission, but they'll do you for placeholders while you work on your own content.

Yeah I wasn't planning on keeping them. I only started working on the mod 4 days ago. So to be this far i think is pretty impressive I don't want to pour hundres of hours and ounds into the mod and servers though if no-one likes it so I'm just gauging intrest before i put too much work in
PrototypeTheta
09/10/2015 4:43 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
TheDoomicorn
PrototypeThetaYou should also learn how to make your own models... I know a tf3dm when I see one.

I am using an M4 from T3DM released on a public licence to test out modeling however the other guns are modeled by me and as I am learning (Modeling in MAYA) i am getting better however I am maximising coding time by reduing time modeling until i get a better and quicker modeler.

Be careful with tf3dm, a lot of the models on there are themselves ripped from other games without permission, but they'll do you for placeholders while you work on your own content, I've used them myself to test new things out http://s29.postimg.org/tehwqof53/2015_0 ... _24_55.png.
TheDoomicorn
09/10/2015 4:41 pm

TheOnlyTomahawk
09/10/2015 4:39 pm
Doomicorn Ill Gladly Help You. After All I Can On The Crafting Dead All The Time
If I Could Help, That Would Be Awesome
TheDoomicorn
09/10/2015 4:41 pm
Sure add me on skype.
PrototypeTheta
09/10/2015 4:38 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
You should also learn how to make your own models... I know a tf3dm when I see one. If you plan to just steal models off the internet you're going to have a bad time.

Blender is a good starting point, free and there's plenty of documentation. It's not the most user friendly, but within a week you can get a decent understanding and should be able to make MC worthy models.
mekbots
09/10/2015 4:37 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
You should have it so the gun lines up with the crosshair more
TheDoomicorn
09/10/2015 4:37 pm
Thanks for the tip. Will Fix and Upload a new screenshot ASAP
Dinodaw
09/10/2015 4:21 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
What will make your mod any different/better than the countless other gun mods?
TheDoomicorn
09/10/2015 4:30 pm
SORRY I FORGOT A SCREENSHOT. THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME

https://gyazo.com/2e918d4adbc3568f919c8952f350e037
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome