[TC-ADDON] Thaumic Infusion - WIP | Looking for texturer

DrunkMafia's Avatar DrunkMafia9/12/13 6:45 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 4
3/21/2014 2:43 pm
DrunkMafia's Avatar DrunkMafia

Notice: This mod is an addon mod for Thaumcraft this mod is no way affiliated with Thaumcraft or Azanor, this mod does not alter anything added by Thaumcraft nor does it make any base edits to Minecraft it self.

Thaumic Infusion is a mod all about allowing you to alter the properties and purpose of a block, through the use of Thaumcraft Aspects. So this is done by infusing a Aspect into a block, the infusing will then cause the block to change it does nothing visibly to the block, but it changes how the block will behave when placed down in the world. For example, if you were to infuse Motus (Motion Aspect) into a stone brick. When you place that block down in the world and walk over it, it will cause you to have a speed buff. That is one of many more effects that the block could take.

So how do you infuse these aspects into a block, do you use the infusion crafting that is added by Thaumcraft? No, you will have to use my own infusion process. Which is shown in a video, I have to use my own infusion process because of inconveniences with the fact that you cannot infuse more than one block. Also the default amount of aspects that can be infused into a single block at a single time is 4, this might be changeable depending if I add the option into the config.

Infusion Process:

Click to reveal
To be Updated

Click to reveal
I added this for those who are interested in helping the mod get more publicity or something. =D

IMG Source: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101 ... Banner.png

- Azanor - For providing an amazing mod
- xandayn - For putting up with me in Skype calls and helping out with the development of the mod
- GKGrandmaster - Providing advise and ideas for the mod

And most of all, Everyone who has supported the mods development. A huge thanks to you all, as It has helped me out allot and gave me the motive to make the mod.

Also I am currently looking for someone to help make some textures for my mod, these include: Block, Gui, Models and Particles. If anyone is interested, then please send me a PM. Thank you.
DrunkMafia
Level 39 : Artisan Explorer