Vote For Neverdark

Whispearl's Avatar Whispearl11/1/20 9:17 pm history
7 emeralds 168 8
12/13/2020 6:37 pm
Whispearl's Avatar Whispearl
Hey!
I'm the developer of a mod called Neverdark, and I'd like to know what you think of the mod, plus what you think should be added! There will be a vote, and if you like you can comment any other features that are not included in the vote, though this sometimes will mean a decreased chance of it being added because it might not fit into the theme of the mod. If your idea seems to be good enough for me, I'll add it to the poll so that people can vote on it.
Here's the mod page, please look at it first before voting: https://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/neverdark/
However, you don't have to play the mod to vote :)

Option Info:
Devil Dog - A ferocious wolf that can be tamed with spider eyes. Probably will spawn either in the crimson forest or the phantasmal forest.
Wisp - Wisps are flying undead phantasms that roam in phantasmal forests. They do not have much health, but have a quite strong melee attack. Drops the wisp item, similarly to aberrations. They leave behind a stream of phantasmal particles.
Elemental Eye - A floating eye that roams phantasmal forests, and is similar to a blaze and wisp. They would have slightly less health that an abberration (which has 30; 10 more than a zombie). A cloud of eerie particles emit from them.
Aberrational Skeleton - Aberrational Skeletons Are part ghost, part bone, and rampage the shade forests of the Neverdark. They Drop fungal bones and sometimes wisp items. They leave behind eerie particles similar to the elemental eye, just not as many/second.
Phantasm - Phantasms do not spawn naturally, and instead can be summoned with a special item. They are friendly, and fight on your side if you give them wisp items. Each phantasm has 12 health and can take 4 attack damage to any enemy, equal to that of a wolf in vanilla normal difficulty. You can defnitely stack up on these minions as well. Phantasms are quite similar in the looks as wisps, but are not as fast moving and can be "tamed" using wisps.

Credit:
The Devil Dog idea was given to me by YeetBoi102!

Whispearl
Level 47 : Master Wisp