I Want Turkeys!!!

doublebwl's Avatar doublebwl11/22/12 11:35 am
1 emeralds 136 8
11/22/2012 12:22 pm
Sedyte's Avatar Sedyte
Everyone keeps talking about the new mobs they want like horses and pandas! I want neutral turkeys!

They would obviously drop a raw turkey that looks like raw chicken but restores more health both raw and cooked.

They would be completely neutral and uncommonly spawn. But when you attack one, they charge at you.

Their size would be between a pig and sheep and would probably spawn alone or in pairs.

And on Thanksgiving they spawn like crazy. But just for that one day! Just kidding!

What do you guys think?
doublebwl
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2012 12:22 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
Sedyte
We don't celebrate thanks giving at all here, I still like the idea
11/22/2012 11:52 am
doublebwl
But what mobs do you classify as necessary? I think the great part about Minecraft is that anyone can do whatever they please. If someone wants to make an army of snowmen, they have that ability. Is it necessary to all players? No. Is it super fun for the players who utilize this edition? Yes. Turkeys would not be necessary for everyone. But in a role play world, a chef has one more option to cook with. Someone could make a Thanksgiving dinner. etc. etc. etc. Minecraft rocks because it never tells you "No you can't do it." So you can't tell me that something is unnecessary just because it doesn't apply to how you play.
11/22/2012 11:46 am
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Klinck
Couldn't spawn like crazy on thanksgiving. First off it is not exactly the easiest thing to code. Also thanksgiving is celebrated on different days in certain countries. For example... United states celebrates on the fourth Thursday of November (Which is today) and Canada celebrates on the second Monday of October. Just a little fun fact

Also I don't think they are needed because of chickens.

They have been adding way to much crap to minecraft. It is no longer a simple fun game. I wish they would only add necessary stuff.
11/22/2012 11:41 am
doublebwl
Awesome! Kind of like cakes being place-able?
11/22/2012 11:40 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
icecream72
I think I could add onto this....
Only if you make a certain item ( like a plate ) you can place down the cooked turkey so it doesn't take up space in your inventory. ( it could also be used for thanksgiving -3- )
11/22/2012 11:38 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
DanTheYellowYoshi
the 'spawning crazy on thanksgiving' part would be impossible to program
11/22/2012 11:38 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Dohvakiin
1 word. 3 syllables. amazing
11/22/2012 11:37 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
horsez9913
Thats a boss idea:3