When i make a mod this is what will be in it

US marines's Avatar US marines1/19/22 10:20 am history
2 emeralds 206 2
1/26/2022 5:50 am
anonpmc3692897's Avatar anonpmc3692897
so if im able to figer out how to make a resorce pack then illl start making mods and when i make a mod the first ine will ave all these rocks abd minrals since i was yung ive collected rocks and i allways whonted a mod with all the rocks and minrals none to man now yes i did us wikipedea to find all the names becuse it would take days to go threw all the books i have and type all of it
Varieties that are not valid species:

Baryte (included by malachite) on malachite, from Shangulowé Mine, Kambove, Central area, Katanga, Democratic Republic of Congo
Spiky calcite scalenohedra with a coating of whitish benstonite on a layer of teal-colored fluorite
Thin tabular biotite cluster
Brookite from Kharan, Balochistan, PakistanVarieties that are not valid species:

Radiating spray of colorless wheatsheaf calcite crystals on matrix, from Iraí, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Rhombohedrons of calcite that appear almost as books of petals, piled up 3-dimensionally on the matrix, from Eastern Europe
Sky blue, prismatic crystals of celestine from Majunga, Madagascar
Pocket cavity of small chrysocolla stalactites from Ray Mine, Scott Mountain area, Mineral Creek District, Arizona, USA
Cinnabar on dolomiteVarieties that are not valid species:

The slightly misshapen octahedral shape of this rough diamond crystal in matrix is typical of the mineralVarieties that are not valid species:

Emerald on quartz, from Carnaiba Mine, Pindobaçu, Campo Formoso ultramafic complex, Bahia, BrazilVarieties that are not valid species:

Translucent fluorapophyllit-(K) crystal and stilbite, from Jalgaon District, Maharashtra, India
Deep green isolated fluorite crystal showing cubic and octahedral faces, set upon a micaceous matrixVarieties that are not valid species:

Garnet
Gold vein stockwork in limonite, from Gold Flake Vein, Farncomb Hill, Breckenridge Mining District, Summit County, Colorado, USAVarieties that are not valid species:

Brazilian trigonal hematite crystals
Heulandite
Hübnerite and quartzVarieties that are not valid species:

Inyoite from Monte Azul deposit, Sijes, Salta, ArgentinaVarieties that are not valid species:
  • Idocrase (synonym of vesuvianite)
  • Iolite (a gem-quality variety of cordierite)

Benitoite (blue), joaquinite-(Ce) (brown) and neptunite (dark red) on natrolite (white), from Dallas Gem Mine area, San Benito River headwaters area, New Idria District, Diablo Range, San Benito Co., California, USAVarieties that are not valid species:

Kainosite-(Y) from the Amphibolite quarry, Haslach, Black Forest, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Kröhnkite from Cuquicamata Mine, Chuquicamata District, Calama, El Loa Province, Antofagasta Region, Chile[​list]
US marines
Level 50 : Grandmaster Soldier