Send me your mod ideas! Voting starts next saturday!| 7ggw88

Soletare's Avatar Soletare5/10/14 10:43 am
5/11/2014 6:08 am
Soletare's Avatar Soletare
Hey Guys,

I want to make a mod that would be very cool und much people would use it.
I have actually no idea which content it should have.
I already made:
-More Herobrine
-Mo' Pickaxes
-CST7 Weapons
-Monster Biomes 1-3
-Mob Drops

All these mods are cool, but they're more a kind of fun mod.
So, now I ask YOU!!

Send me your mod idea in the comments which you would play very often and other people would play that too. I will grab my 10 favourite mods and you can vote then for a mod! Hope you will be very creative and nice!

-Aaron
Soletare
Level 79 : Legendary Herobrine

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/11/2014 5:22 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
G goldenapple
stalkers mod

u can have like thieves that can steal ur stuff and murders that can murder u when u are awake or sleeping and the stalker that can be like outside ur window and look at u creepy like and it can be like 1% chance for him to stand right in front of u when u wake up

items: loud alarm - a cheap alarm for thieves/murders to run away or kill u fast and u to wake up
secret alarm - a expensive alarm that wakes u up to alarm u that a thief is in ur house the thief's/murders don't see u
wardrobe - to hide when a murder or thief is in ur house
cow blood - to make ur own tamed sexy cow LOL
sword of dark - pieces of this sword can be dropped by the stalkers, sexycows, pigs, endermen, silverfish, enderdragon and the handle is dropped by the creeper king. the sword of dark can summon tamed sexy cows and stalkers that go after other players or villagers the sword does 15 damage its very op but its very hard to get
TV - u see if its a murder in town or if someone has been murdered

mobs: theives - that steal ur stuff
stalkers - that stalk u
murders - that murder u
creeper king - the creepers king
sexy cow (if u think this cow is not sexy): a cow that has a chance to be in ur bed or in ur roof. if tamed it can sleep in ur bed together and the cow can defend u from theifs, murders and stalkers

structures:
creeper cave - where a creeper king spawns many creepers and many chest of loot spawn too
murders/thief place - it is like an underground base near ur house that u can take back ur stealed stuff and kill the murder that is killing u very often

other things:

u can hide in ur chest in a normal chest 2 can hide if its nothing is in it if the chest is half full u can only be 1 in it

in a wardrobe u can put ur clothes and hide

if u click a wardrobe with a sword of dark and go in it u can end up in another wardrobe then u can go back in to the wardrobe and then ur are in your wardrobe

works on servers because this could be fun if many people made a city and the neighbors see thifes and shoot them down with a bow and cool stuffs

if u make this can i plz do some textures just asking

hope u understand what i mean because I'm like super bad to spell correctly
05/11/2014 6:08 am
Soletare
Okay, that is much! Thanks for the idea!
05/11/2014 4:42 am
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
Shady_Moma
ExtraVision Goggles Mod
Adds
-Goggles that have certain effects like...
-Night Vision (uses endstone and ender pearl)
-Xray (uses diamond,gold,redstone,lapis,iron,coal,emarald,nether quartz surrounding a nether star)
-And Dubstep (uses 2 redstone lamps, and 2 iron surrounding a noteblock
05/11/2014 4:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mijndraak
a mod where you can create an i game vehicle that can drive fly or float

and add special parts like engine blocks and rotation blocks to make mechs ore other cool stuff

if you can do that i should be amazing
05/10/2014 3:58 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
zDragonSlayerx
Friend or Foe Mod!
Basically, Passive mobs are able to turn hostile and visa versa for Hostile. You would be able to tame Hostile mobs to make them passive. If you hurt passive mobs they become hostile and attack. If you tame a creeper with. . . TnT. It will change textures and have a happy face and follow you like a wolf. If you punch a sheep for no reason it's eyes will turn red and chase after you. It would be really funny and entertaining to see this. I hope this makes it!
05/11/2014 4:14 am
Soletare
Haha, nice idea!
05/10/2014 3:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
csiturtle
A mod where It create a sort of underground biome. Like there would be like dwarf mines and they would have dwarf miners in them. and like there is a underground castle of some sort. also their is a dwarf king and civilians which you can trade with and there's dwarf soldiers. and for the hostile mobs there would be like giant worms. Well theirs my idea!
05/10/2014 3:35 pm
Level 42 : Master Artist
GyTyAx3
Its a very nice idea.!
05/10/2014 11:30 am
Level 41 : Master Toast
gltchmstr
You should make the Better Light Gray Stained Clay, where it... well... makes Light Gray Stained Clay better.
05/10/2014 11:16 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1206640
[deleted]
05/10/2014 11:09 am
Level 42 : Master Fox
LuxLacis
Make a 'CrayCray Gear' mod. Basically it adds special armour, weapons, tools. But you cannot craft them (or most of them). You can only find it in dungeon chests, nether fortress chests, blacksmith chest etc. (Also you could make some custom generated mini structures in where there's a REALLY hard boss and once you kill the boss you get the OP tool/weapon/armour piece). But the thing is, all of them are custom rendered, 3D, meaning they will be super awesome (Maybe even animated). xD You could also create other weapons like staffs and such.
05/10/2014 10:59 am
Level 45 : Master Necromancer
samus0374
A mod that makes jungles more interesting. How it would do it:

Jungle trees would have larger tops and be abit closer to eachother so no light could get through.

There would be a new "steam" block that you can just walk through, and it has a plain white texture, and would cover the ground of the jungle.

Tiny spiders that are about the size of silverfish

Monkeys.

Just thought this up, cause jungles are so boring lol

Also, if you cant edit jungles, just make this a new biome
05/10/2014 12:22 pm
Soletare
I believe your idea will be one of the top 10 mods which can be voted!
05/10/2014 11:13 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
HaloHero4
TAKE MY MONEY!
05/10/2014 11:02 am
Level 42 : Master Artist
GyTyAx3
Awsome Idea.! I think he will do this.^^ If the mod will be good.. is a another question.^^
05/10/2014 10:52 am
Soletare
@mcrocks999 Tip in chat "/gamrule keepinventory true" and you won't lose your XP!
05/11/2014 4:17 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
But then you don't lose your inventory which sucks.
05/10/2014 10:48 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
"Keep all your XP when you die cause its really annoying and you have to start again with the mob grinding" mod
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome