MOD PACK QUEST-CRAFT

baggers95's Avatar baggers956/20/14 12:50 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 9
6/20/2014 4:22 pm
Fureniku's Avatar Fureniku
The Modpack has everything you need form machines to magic to even dimensions download it and +1.
includes thaumcraft
ars magica
ic2
buildcraft

and alot more major and little mods to enchance your minecraft experiance

servers coming in 5 hours time!!!!

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/deta ... -15.136344
baggers95
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2014 4:22 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
I said it in the way I did because that was true. There are literally thousands of packs just like this, and permissions matter too.

If you want to be even remotely successful you gotta be UNIQUE. I've got a public modpack in ATLauncher and I'm also part of the FTB 3rd Party Pack team, so I'm telling you from experience.

The way your pack stands right now neither launcher would even open it up. It's the harsh truth.
06/20/2014 2:19 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
another generic pack without perms as usual

to imporve!

add mods that are not used in all packs

find unique ones

e.g. the server that i am playing on has stuff like millenaire and legendary beasts in their pack!

another pro tip

get permission to use the mods!
if you don't you can get a lawsuit filed against you---even if you are not making profit from the pack
06/20/2014 1:55 pm
baggers95
These arent tips at all, tips are go something like "well this modpack may be better if it was themed around something blah blah blah" what was said was rude, i respond back to the negative comments i did not say anything out of order to the frist comment talking about my theme i put this modpack together because i like the mods? what might be boring to some is fun for others
06/20/2014 1:52 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Prism Network
Wow sorry dude but by how you respond to others who gives you friendly tips... :S Maybe if you would take those tips you could make your modpack better..
06/20/2014 1:48 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
baggers95Since people Can not make money off these mods i put into the Pack i dont need permission and if all your going to do is comment say things like "why make it" because i can change it update it all i want and add the mods i want to, and many of the other modpacks don't seem to have the mods i want maybe one or two but not all,

thankyou for your concern but i don't need it.

Uhm, ya kinda do.

Taking someones work and not letting them know or giving them full credit is kind of a -no- move. Just saying, you should think about giving the makers a heads up.
06/20/2014 1:18 pm
baggers95
Since people Can not make money off these mods i put into the Pack i dont need permission and if all your going to do is comment say things like "why make it" because i can change it update it all i want and add the mods i want to, and many of the other modpacks don't seem to have the mods i want maybe one or two but not all,

thankyou for your concern but i don't need it.
06/20/2014 1:09 pm
baggers95
i put these mods into a pack, because i like them, there's no theme no it is a general pack, with lots of different choices to take.
06/20/2014 1:14 pm
Level 44 : Master Network
dunem666
Then there is no need to make a modpack, there are litterally thousands of them to use, of which probably a lot of them are just what you are looking for.

If you dont have a theme, your not gonna be getting players

Besides, you need permissions to add mods to a mod pack from the mod developers.

little tip like
06/20/2014 1:07 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
So basically another generic pack with no real theme that just uses popular mods and is hosted on technic?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome