Searching for the default texture pack!

SGTchampion's Avatar SGTchampion9/12/13 12:29 pm
1 emeralds 342 8
9/12/2013 1:30 pm
Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar
Hello. I want to design a new texture pack. Could you tell me where can I download the defaut texture pack minecraft uses?
SGTchampion
Level 25 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/12/2013 1:30 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
you can't download it i don't believe
09/12/2013 1:18 pm
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Creeper_Modder
Download a Template...
09/12/2013 1:14 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
No, I'm telling him he won't find the default texture pack on PMC.
By that I mean you can't download it on PMC, but you can find it in minecraft.jar.

Ok, lol, but the first part of your sentence doesn't make sense in that instance.
09/12/2013 12:53 pm
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator
Xenon Neko
bmanrules
Joe Miner
SGTchampionHello. I want to design a new texture pack. Could you tell me where can I download the defaut texture pack minecraft uses?

He said download, not find. Also, you won't find it on PMC. Go to Texture Packs, click "open Texture Packs folder", then go up one level. I don't know how a 1.6.2 .minecraft is organized, so ask someone who knows.

Wait, So you say we're wrong for telling him where to find something he already has downloaded, then tell him to the do same thing without some information?

No, I'm telling him he won't find the default texture pack on PMC.
By that I mean you can't download it on PMC, but you can find it in minecraft.jar.
09/12/2013 12:50 pm
bmanrules
Joe Miner
SGTchampionHello. I want to design a new texture pack. Could you tell me where can I download the defaut texture pack minecraft uses?

He said download, not find. Also, you won't find it on PMC. Go to Texture Packs, click "open Texture Packs folder", then go up one level. I don't know how a 1.6.2 .minecraft is organized, so ask someone who knows.

Wait, So you say we're wrong for telling him where to find something he already has downloaded, then tell him to the do same thing without some information?
09/12/2013 12:47 pm
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator
Xenon Neko

09/12/2013 12:33 pm
bmanrules
Open Minecraft.jar and look inside the assets folder
09/12/2013 12:38 pm
Level 40 : Master Pixel Painter
insomniac_lemon
Yes, this is the best way because if you update Minecraft, you have the most up-to-date version.

But you forgot to say to look in ~/.minecraft/versions

And you can get to your .minecraft folder by going in-game to the pack selection menu, and clicking the button to open the pack folder, and then going up a level.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome