Where to find a seed creator?

DynamitePig's Avatar DynamitePig5/21/22 10:36 pm
2 emeralds 163 2
5/31/2022 10:19 pm
DynamitePig's Avatar DynamitePig
I want to find a seed creator that allows you to design a world within minecraft generation. this means i can make huge mountains with villages, but can't have biomes that can't generate there or structures generate in the wrong places. this would be super helpful and i want to know if anyone knows something that can do this.
DynamitePig
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/21/2022 10:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Townstone
Seeds act like instructions - they tell the game how to render itself. The hard part is that you won't know what instructions you've created until you've rendered a good amount. You can be proactive about it though and use seed viewers online. These tools allow you to view simplified maps of the world that you'll generate with a given seed.

If you want a custom touch to your world, you can also use something like WorldPainter which allows you to design maps from the ground up. If you choose WorldPainter, please note that it can have a high learning curve, and I'd recommend watching tutorials and starting small first.
05/31/2022 10:19 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter
DynamitePig
Oh. Well, someone should make one, because if you dissect the seed engine and figure out how it reads seeds then that would mean an easy world seed creator.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome