1.12.2 Modded Server: Needs participants!

Echo4Al8RexCoco's Avatar Echo4Al8RexCoco1/30/22 3:04 pm
3 emeralds 107 7
4/13/2022 8:05 am
Echo4Al8RexCoco's Avatar Echo4Al8RexCoco
It will be a modded survival server with the lifeblood of piracy and traveling the seas. Expect oceanic PvP battles and a few creatures to encounter. It's a decent sized modpack but nothing too large. There are unfortunately a few requirements before you can join the server.

- you must be less than 20 years of age- you must have Discord
- you must have Minecraft Java edition

In addition to the requirements, you must follow the rules. Failure to follow the rules will result in the first instance a 3 day ban, and in the second a permanent ban.

- No swearing- No politics are to be spoken about- No hacking
Notes:

- If someone does something to you in game, don't take it personally. The point of the server is to kind of have a Pirate's of the Caribbean feel in Minecraft and without well, stealing, griefing, betrayal... The server wouldn't fulfill its purpose. So please, just have fun with it, but be respectful. And the good news is that even if your first ship is burned or blown up or something like that, you're still going to be designing it in creative mode (meeting a few requirements I will explain during the opening event).

- I will be attempting to stream on either YouTube or Twitch whenever I play and maybe choose a segment from each Livestream to publish as a video. The whole Livestream will also be uploaded to my YouTube channel as well.

- For additional information ask in the comments or go over to my Profile Page and find my fan discord and join it. Once on the discord, find the Simania section and ask your question there. Please don't PM or DM me unless you are like deathly scared of people knowing your username... Which people already will anyways from the live streams... This is because people may have similar questions.

- If you plan to participate, LET ME KNOW. If I don't know you're participating, you won't be allowed on due to a whitelist. So no sliding under the radar lol.

Hope to see you there!
Echo4Al8RexCoco
Level 29 : Expert Musician