-> 100 Skywars -> Staff Applications! *****

Cooperrrrrrrrr's Avatar Cooperrrrrrrrr4/14/16 8:25 pm
1 emeralds 135 1
4/16/2016 3:27 am
Varielles's Avatar Varielles
Hello! My name is Cooper. I have started up a fairly new Minecraft Skywars server. I haven't done too much for the server right now, but I plan on getting tons of advertisements, and bringing in a playerbase! Of course, it's pretty hard to do that by myself, even if I do have my friends help out a little. Today, though, I am recruiting staff members for the server!

Server info ->
- Currently running on 1.8, I will work on making it compatible with 1.9, though.
- Server IP: mc.100sw.pro
- Skywars based, but I will add more minigames as the playerbase grows.
- Goes with EULA, everyone has a chance at winning.

Positions open ->
- 4 Moderators
- Builder application soon

Staff requirements ->
- 12 and older. Exceptions can be made.
- Work well with people.
- Able to be active.
Hopefully you meet the requirements. If you do, then your set for the application!

Application ->
1. Do you meet the given requirements above?

2. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with teams?

3. On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you?

4. Minecraft Name:

5. Nickname:

6. Skype: (can be sent via PM)

7. Why do you want to be apart of the team?

8. How do you plan on helping the server?

9. Do you have any administrative skills? (Not required)

10. Have you ever worked on a server?

11. If so, list your past experiences:

12. Do you have other skills?

13. Tell me something about you:

14. Tell me a joke:
Cooperrrrrrrrr
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2016 3:27 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Varielles
1. Do you meet the given requirements above? Sorta, I am just 11, although I AM TURNING 12 IN SEPTEMBER 13 WHOO ;-;

2. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with teams? I work really well. I love collaborating and working with people ^-^

3. On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you? I may seem immature at times, but I am pretty much 8.5 mature

4. Minecraft Name: HIyukki

5. Nickname: Just call me Ariel, my real name, otherwise, call me Mochi

6. Skype: (can be sent via PM) Fawkesie

7. Why do you want to be apart of the team? I thought I could make a server be successful and make it sorta famous, not that famous like mineplex ;-;
But make it awesome and amazing. Including when I see some servers shut off. I don't want this server to shut off, I bet it would be a great server to work with and to be with! :3

8. How do you plan on helping the server? I plan to help anyone if needed while in development mode or any mode before the server goes actual public. Meaning when its done doing the maps, the developments and such. Meanwhile, once its public, I will make it a child-friendly server and it make it good as it can be.

9. Do you have any administrative skills? (Not required) Well, I am a helper on this one server.

10. Have you ever worked on a server? Yes, the server is mc.altarisnine.me although right now its in development mode.

11. If so, list your past experiences: So far, I am helper xD

12. Do you have other skills? I can build, just not THAT good..

13. Tell me something about you: I am a japanese cartoon artist, a beginner cosplay, and pretty much it xD

14. Tell me a joke:

Where did the toad meet a pretty girl?
In Biology Class

-

What would you call if you cross a snowman and a vampire?
A frost bite ;3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome